Part 44

Jughead's P.O.V

Betty is due any day now. We are keeping a close eye on her incase Charles decides to come out.

Nothing major has happened in the past few weeks. We let the ghoulies that were trap in here with a warning.

Penny and Tall Boy on the other hand are still there. We still haven't found out yet if Hal is alive or dead so we are still keeping a watch on that.

I was currently in my office with Betty since we are eating lunch at the moment.

J-So is school going well?

B-Sorta, testing is coming up in a few months

J-Don't stress a lot about okay?

B-I know Jug. I'm just focusing on what I'm currently doing and making sure bug is okay

J-I finished the bag this morning while you were showering.

B-Thanks.

J-No problem

We then began to talk about what we are needed to know once Charles comes.

Betty's P.O.V

My mom came over today. She was helping me organizing the baby clothes. Everyone spoiled the baby to the point where we have clothes that don't fit in the small closet.

Just then a felt a sharp pain. All of a sudden I felt a liquid come down on my leg

B-Go get Jughead

My mom nodded her head. In a matter of minutes Jughead came in.

B-My water broke

He quickly came over and we began to walk. He asked my mom if she could grab the baby's bag. While we headed down the serpents looked confused since we are in a rush.

Fp stopped us.

Fp-What is going on son?

J-Her water broke.

Fp eyes widen and we then began to leave. Before we left I heard Fp say:

Fp-Sweet Pea make sure everything is alright okay? Please don't dare make a mess like last time. Toni keep an eye on him

T-Will do!

-

When we arrived at the hospital it seemed sorta packed, oh boy. We went up to the desk

N-Sir how may I help you?

J-My wife's water broke.

The lady quickly called someone for a wheel chair. Once the nurse came I sat down and then they wheeled me to room. I began to feel more pain.

They asked me to change and then lay on the bed. After going through the process of checking me in they left.

The pains began more and I asked if I could get and epidural. Once I did I felt much better.

-

I was only 7 centimeters dilated. It was night time currently. Fp and my mom went home saying they would come back as soon as they could.

The doctors kept coming in and out.

J-Do you want to get up and walk around?

I nodded my head and he helped me up. We left my room and began walking around

J-Can't believe his almost here

B-Neither can I

J-Wonder who's eyes he's going to get.

B-I hope he gets your eyes

J-I hope he gets yours

We smiled at each other before we talked more about how baby Charles would look like.

-

I was now 10 centimeters dilated and I got ready to push. It was almost 5 in the morning. Jughead was on my side holding my hand.

D-Ready?

I nodded my head and began to push. I dug my nails into Jughead's arm and I felt bad

J-You are doing well

I laid my head back on the pillow. I then got ready and began to push again and again.

D-2 more pushes and the head will be out.

B-I can't

I then began to cry.

J-I know you can Betty

B-No I can't Jug.

J-Remember Betty, we've been waiting 9 months, you want to meet bug correct?

I nodded my head

J-Then lets do this. 2 more and we get to meet him

I then let out a breath before pushing again. After another push the doctor said that he sees the head.

After a few more pushes the quiet room was filled with the cries of little Charles....