Part 51

Betty's P.O.V

Once we arrived at the Wyrm, everyone was silent and Fp was pacing back and ford.

J-What is going on?

Fp stopped and looked straight as us. I then had decided to place Charles car seat on the floor.

J-Dad what happened.

Fp-A ghoulie stopped by and threw this letter at a serpent.

Fp then handed the letter to Jughead. Jughead pulled it out and it came along with pictures of my mom?

Fp-They have Alice

I looked at him and my eyes began to get watery.

B-What do you mean that they have my mother!

Fp-We don't know when but they captured her.

My tears came down like a waterfall.

J-Betty

Next thing I knew is that I saw darkness...

Jughead's P.O.V

J-Betty!

Before Betty could hit the ground I was able to reach to her.

J-She fainted.

I then picked her up. Of course they planned to go towards someone Betty loved, but for another reason that we all know.

J-Someone bring Charles upstairs

I then began walking up the stairs, making sure Betty didn't hit her head. Once we reached upstairs, I put Betty down a little so I could open the door to our house.

Once I did I pushed the door with my foot and headed straight towards our bedroom. I put her on our bed. Sweet Pea placed Charles car seat and the ground and carefully took him out since he was sleeping.

SP-I'm going to place him on his crib

J-Alright

I then went to look for the rubbing alcohol. Once I found it I grabbed a cotton ball and poured some on it.

I headed towards Betty and then placed in front of her noise. After a while she began to stir.

B-Jug?

J-Yes Betty?

I guess she remembered what happened because she began to cry. I quickly went up to her and hugged her

B-My mom Jug

J-Will save her I promise

I kissed her head. Sweet Pea then got the message and left us alone

B-Charles?

J-His sleeping in his nursery

After a while Betty had calmed down.

B-Can we go to the living room?

J-Of course

-

I was currently making our dinner while Betty was holding Charles. I decided to make pasta tonight.

B-Are you sure you don't need any help Jug?

J-Yes I'm fine Betty. I'm almost done

B-Alright then

Charles then began making baby noises which made me smile

B-Yes I know Charles dad doesn't like help does he?

J-I do like help but I didn't need it to pour pasta on our plates

B-Sure...

J-What I'm going to do with your mom huh?

We then began to laugh which made Charles smile. I know it's hard for Betty right now but we will find her mom.

I placed the plates down and we dig in.

-

Betty and Charles were asleep now. I told Betty that tonight I will be going somewhere just so she wouldn't panic when I wasn't in bed if Charles woke up.

I put my leather jacket on and left my apartment. Once I reached down the stair cause, my dad, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea and a few serpents were waiting for me

Fp-Everything alright son?

J-Yes, they are sleeping so everything should be alright.

Some of the serpents will stay and make sure Charles and Betty are alright. I've known them and know I can trust them since they are friends with my dad.

J-Is everyone ready?

They all nodded there heads

J-Lets go!....