Part 27

Jughead's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shinning through the windows. We forgot to close the curtains. I looked down and saw Betty sleeping.

Last night was amazing and I'm glad she enjoyed it. Her head was laying on my chest and I didn't want to move because I didn't want her to wake up.

I stayed in the same position for a good amount of time, tracing shapes on her shoulder. After a while she began to stir.

She looked up to me and smiled at me.

J-Morning beautiful

B-Morning

She then gave me a kiss.

B-What time is it

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 8:30 in the morning

J-It's 8:30 right now

B-Okay.

It was quiet for a while

B-Last night was amazing Jug.

J-I know it was.

We looked at each other and smiled

B-So do we have any plans today?

J-Well we can go to the beach or we can explore. Whatever you want to do Betty

B-I'm in the mood to explore. Can we go swim tomorrow

J-Anything you want.

I then got up and went to the living room. I grabbed our luggage and brought it to our room. (He is wearing his underwear he ain't walking naked in front of the window)

I laid Betty's suitcase on the bed so she could choose what she wanted to wear

B-Thanks

J-No problem

After a while Betty got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. After I got dressed I decided to order room service for us.

Betty's P.O.V

I was done taking my shower and I was currently changing. Last night memory kept replaying on my head and a smiled formed on my face.

Last night was also my first time and I'm glad it was with Jughead. It was also Jughead's first time and I guess it made special?

I looked at myself and I saw that
I couldn't remove that smile off my face. Once I finished getting changed I opened the door and left the bathroom.

Before I headed to look for Jughead I grabbed the clothes from the floor and putted them at a small pile in my suitcase.

Once I did that I went and saw Jughead sitting on the couch watching tv. I then went and sat next to him. He turned away from the tv and smiled at me

J-I ordered room service and it should be here any minute now

B-Okay

A few minutes passed by and we heard a knock on the door. Jughead got up and answered it. A guy walked in with a cart full of food. Jughead thanked him and closed the door.

J-Shall we eat m'lady?

I nodded my head before we began eating

-

We were currently walking around and looking at places. We saw this bookstore and decided to check it out.

Once we enter it looked vintage and I loved it. Jughead was looking at the books while I was looking at the journals.

-

After a while we bought a few things and then we headed to a clothes store.
Jughead bought a sweatshirt and I bought a shirt.

We finally then found a place where we could eat. We sat at a booth and ordered our dinner.

The waiter wrote our order down and left.

J-So what do you think about Hawaii so far?

B-It's amazing Jug. I can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow

J-Neither can I

B-I still can't thank you enough for everything you've done

J-I do it because I care about you. I want you to be safe.

We smiled at each other. The waiter then came and handed us our food.

Once we were done we headed back to the hotel and went straight to bed, tired from exploring today...