Part 37

~4 months later~

Betty's P.O.V

I was currently sitting in the living room watching tv while eating ice cream. I am now 5 months pregnant and Christmas is just right around the corner.

Jughead was downstairs finishing paper work and of course dealing with the ghoulies. The serpents were able to capture the dude that was with Malachi.

It's been a month and he still won't say anything. We also went to the doctors yesterday. V along with Kevin are planning the baby shower with the serpents. It's going to be tomorrow and they are decorating the bar so I won't be aloud there until they say I can.

I heard the door open and I looked over and it was Jughead. I turned off the tv and he came up to me.

J-Hey

B-Hey

I then gave him a kiss. He then kneeled down and kiss my stomach

J-Hi bug

He then came and sat next to me.

B-Everything alright?

J-Yes. Later on will try and see if he talks again.

B-Okay, also Jug

J-Yes?

B-We need to buy more ice cream

J-Alright I'll go to the store later

B-Have I told you how much I love you?

J-Yes, many, many times, but you can say it again

B-I love you

J-I love you too

I then leaned in and kiss him.

Jughead's P.O.V

Things have been well.  After Betty hit  3 months, her hormones were everywhere. The first week was hard since Betty's emotions were everywhere.

Today the serpents decided to put the Christmas tree up. Also because Betty wanted the Christmas tree to be up for her gender reveal. 

I currently was at the store getting Betty ice cream. This was something she craved each day and will be in a bad mood if she didn't have any.

I was walking until I reached the door and could hear Betty and Sweet Pea yelling.

SP-Betty we always put the Christmas tree on this side!

B-But it looks better on this side!

SP-No it doesn't!

B-Yes it does! We can only change it for this year!

SP-No is no Elizabeth! It stays here and that's final!

Just then everything went quiet and I walked in and I heard Sweet Pea say:

SP-Betty no. Betty don't cry no. Im sorry Betty the tree can go on that side just don't cry

J-What happened now?

They turned there face and looked at me. I sat the ice cream on the table and Betty got up and sped walk towards me. She hugged me and hid her face on the crook of my neck.

J-What happened Betty?

She was still crying and wouldn't respond. I looked up at Sweet Pea and he had the look of guilt in his face.

J-Do you want to go upstairs?

Betty nodded her head. I grabbed the ice cream from the table and we headed upstairs to our apartment.

Once we did we headed to the bedroom and I helped Betty lay down in bed. I quickly went and put the ice cream in the fridge so it wouldn't melt. 

I then headed back to the room and sat down next to Betty

J-What happened Betty?

B-So I knew that they were going to put the Christmas tree up so I decided to head downstairs. I then saw that they got a new Christmas tree and it was a bit too big for the corner and I thought it would look better on the other side. I then told Sweet Pea and we then began to argue and at the end he screamed at me.

J-He didn't mean too yell at you and you know that. He was probably stress. I'll talk to him later okay?

B-Okay

I then noticed her yawn and knew she was tired.

J-Why don't you go sleep beautiful.

She then nodded her head.

J-I'm going to go downstairs and do something real quick and I'll come back okay?

B-Okay, come soon I want to cuddle with you

J-Will do beautiful

I kiss her forehead before I left.

I headed downstairs and saw Sweet Pea there

SP-Jug

J-It's fine Sweet Pea, I know you didn't mean it

SP-I feel bad now just..

J-Everything is fine, you can talk with her tomorrow don't stress anymore alright?

He nodded his head.

J-Lets go downstairs to deal with him

SP-Alright

-

He finally let out the truth. The crash was planned. He said there planned failed because Malachi wasn't suppose to get hurt but they were dumb to realize that.

I reached our apartment and headed to the bedroom. I stripped to only my boxers and laid next to Betty.

She then turned until her head was laying on my chest and I smiled at her. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day...

Authors Note:

What do you think the baby's gender is going to be? Boy or Girl?