Part 34

Jughead's P.O.V

B-I'm pregnant

I noticed that Betty was getting nervous since I wasn't responding. I finally gave her a smile and wrapped my arms around her.

Once we pulled from our hug I pulled her into a kiss.

J-Your pregnant?! I said with joy

She nodded her head and tears were beginning to leave her face

J-I'm going to be a dad!

B-Yes, yes you are Jug.

I pulled her into another hug

J-I love you so much Betty

B-I love you too Jug.

Just then we heard a knock on the door. I told them come in and they all entered.

SP-She told you the news huh?

Wait. They knew already?

J-How do you know about it?

B-When we came yesterday it kinda slipped out because I was upset, I thought I was going to loose you.

I pulled her closer to me now.

J-It's alright betts

Fp-So what now Jug

J-Well first, I want to leave this place, but I do need a favor

F-What's up?

J-I need to know if it was planned

F-What was planned?

J-The crash. It's weird if you think about it. All of a sudden a car out of no where, literally no where came. When we were driving there was no sign of any cars coming the roads were empty.

F-So what do you want us to do?

J-Capture a ghoulie, the one that Malachi was talking with before the race. I noticed that he left and didn't even come back to see us start

SP-Alright boss.

I then looked at Betty and gave her a kiss on her forehead.Just then we heard a knock on the door. We looked towards the door and it was the doctor.

D-How's everything going?

J-Everything is going well

D-From what we are looking at, nothing major happened which is a surprise since it was a bad car crash. We would like to keep and eye on you tonight and by tomorrow morning you can go home. Any questions?

B-Actually yes, does Jughead need any special treatments?

D-Lots of bed rest.

B-How long?

D-Maybe 2 weeks at max 3 weeks.

Betty then nodded her head.

D-Any other questions?

B-Yes may I talk with you outside?

D-Sure.

Then both of them went outside. A few minutes later she came back

J-Everything alright?

B-Yea. I just asked if I could make an appointment to make sure bug is alright.

J-Bug?

B-That is what I'm calling our baby since we don't know the gender yet.

I kissed her and then put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it a little.

-

It was now morning and everything was alright. The part I hated the most is that I can't do anything and pretty much have to stay in bed.

Betty was helping me get changed from the hospital gown. Once I was done there was a nurse who had a wheelchair for me.

I can walk, but not to fast since I got injured. My dad was waiting outside for us. When we reached outside my dad and Betty helped me get up, and helped me get inside the car.

Sweet Pea was sitting in the front while Fangs was sitting in the back along with Betty and I. My dad began the car and we headed to the Wyrm.

-

Finally we arrived. My dad and Betty helped me and we slowly and carefully went inside. The serpents look over at our direction and you can tell that they are relief that nothing major happened.

Messing with one serpent is no good, cause if you do the whole dam Wyrm can go after you. We slowly went up the stairs and to the apartment.

Betty opened the door and they took me to the room. Once we arrived I laid in bed.

Fp-If you need anything Betty or Jug il be downstairs

J-Thanks dad

He then gave Betty a hug and did the same with me and he left the apartment. Betty then left the room and came back with her computer and papers.

She then laid next to me.

J-What are you doing beautiful?

B-Since you are staying in bed I don't want you to be alone so I'll do my school work here

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead as she began to do her work....