Part 33

Betty's P.O.V

All of them looked at me in shock.

Fp-How far along are?

B-I'm not sure I just found out yesterday.

T-Why didn't you tell Jughead?

B-I was planning to tell him after the race. I wanted him to come with me to the doctors and to make sure bug is alright

Fp-What made you take the pregnancy test Betty?

B-Two days after we came back I began to feel sick and I kept throwing up. I began to get weird cravings and got kranky easily and I knew something wasn't right. I also noticed that my period didn't came so that's when I decided  to take the test.

Fp wrapped his arms around me and I began to cry more

Fp-Jughead will make it I promise darling

B-That's what Jughead said and now he is in a hospital bed not knowing if he will it or not

-

After a while of Fp trying to convince me to go home I finally decided to. Sweet Pea and Fangs will stay at the hospital in case there are any updates about Jughead.

We stopped at Pop's to get some food and we arrived at the Wyrm. On the way home I asked Toni if she could stay with me since I just didn't want to be alone at the moment.

When we entered the Wyrm I saw the serpents looking at me. They all knew what happened and you could tell by their faces that they felt bad.

I then went upstairs to my apartment and decided to take a shower

-

T-Betty you have to eat something

B-I'm not hungry

Toni sighed before pulling her chair next to me.

T-I know this is a hard moment for you and for all of us, but you can't pull yourself down it wasn't your fault.

I then began to cry more.

T-And on the other hand, you have to keep yourself healthy Betty, you are carrying a baby inside of you now. You want your baby to be healthy right?

I nodded my head and turned to look at her. I then grabbed my burger and began to eat. Afterwards we went to sleep.

-

When I woke up I rushed to the bathroom.

I hate morning sickness.

I then heard Toni coming in. Once I was done I flushed the toilet and Toni handed me a cup of water

B-Thanks

She nodded her head and helped me got up from the floor. 

T-I have to go downstairs and start my shift now. If you want you came come down and work on school?

I nodded my head and went to change. After I was done we headed downstairs. There still wasn't any news about Jughead and I was still worried.

It was hard to concentrate on school work but I was somewhat able to get some done. I didn't eat much for breakfast but ate something kneeing that Toni and Fp will get upset if I didn't since I was pregnant now.

It was four o'clock when Fp came up to me.

Fp-Sweet Pea called, he said Jughead woke up

B-Can we go see him right now?

He nodded his head and I quickly went to put my school stuff away at my apartment. Once I did that we went to the hospital.

-

When we arrived, Fangs was waiting for us. He told us what the doctor told him before we followed him to his room. Sweet Pea was waiting outside for us.

Fp-Darling I think you should go see him first.

I nodded my head before opening the door to his room. A nurse was there making sure everything was alright. Jughead then looked towards me and smiled.

J-Hey

B-Hey

I began to cry and walked towards him. I gently hugged him since he was injured. The nurse then left us alone.

B-I thought I was going to loose you Jug

J-I'm here Betty, everything is alright

B-No it isn't Jug, you almost died

J-I know Betty, but all that matters now is that I'm okay right.

I nodded my head. He then patted for me to lay next to him which I accepted.
I laid down and snuggled into him.

B-Jug

J-Yes Betty?

I sat up

B-I have something important to tell you

He looked at me confused.

B-I'm pregnant...