Part 39

Betty's P.O.V

It was 3 days before Christmas and things were going well. Today Veronica and I would be going shopping for the baby. Jughead wasn't able to come due to some business he has to deal today.

Instead a serpent named Viper was coming along with us to make sure no ghoulie tries to do anything.

I was getting ready at the moment. I looked in the mirror and just admired my baby bump. It's been hard trying to get some sleep these past few months but I've managed.

My morning sickness has thankfully began to stop slowly which I was great full for. After a few minutes I began to head down.

Once I reached downstairs I saw Fp and Toni talking with each other.

B-Hey guys

T-Hey Betty

Toni was planning on coming along but she wasn't able to switch her shift so she wasn't able to come.

Fp-How are you doing today?

B-I'm doing fine I suppose. Just hated the fact that Jughead left so early today.

Fp-Of course you do

We talked for a while until I heard my phone beep. I picked it up and it was a message from V saying she was here. I said goodbye to Toni and Fp.

Fp then called Viper and we headed out.

-

We reached the mall and we began to walk around. Veronica then pointed out this baby store and we began to look for clothes.

While looking through I found a cute beanie that was grey and would probably be nice to match Jughead so I picked it up.

Veronica grabbed many baby clothes.

B-Your spoiling your god child too much

V-He deserves the best B.

After a while we checked out. I told them I had to use the restroom and I handed them the bags. They stayed outside of the bathroom.

Once I was done I began to wash my hands. All of a sudden I felt someone cover my mouth and I began to scream. Next thing I knew i was slowly falling asleep.

Jughead's P.O.V

We finally arrived at the Wyrm. Handling these ghoulies isn't easy at all. I asked dad if Betty has come back yet and he said no.

I then headed inside my office and began to do paperwork. 

-

It's been about two hours and I began to panic since they weren't back. I tried calling the three of them but nothing.

Please don't let anything bad happen to her.

-

Another hour past by and I couldn't handle it anymore. I grabbed my beanie and headed out.

I passed by my dad and Toni in a rush.

Fp-Boy where are you going

J-It's been too long dad I'm going to look for them

Fp-Boy they are probably looking through multiple stores and probably stopped by to get some food

T-Your dad is right Jug.

J-You guys don't understand.

My dad then came up to me and Sweet Pea and Fangs did as well

SP-Everything alright?

Fp-Jug, calm down I know you are worried but I'm pretty sure they are fine.

J-They are not dad!

Fp-How would you know Jug?

J-I called them all 3 times and no one has answered!

Fp-They probably didn't hear

J-Dad. Betty always keeps her ringer on she never turns it off when she goes out, even when going to the store with her friends. I'm going to go look for them.

Just as I was about to leave Viper and Veronica entered. Veronica face was bruised and the same thing happened with Viper.

Betty wasn't with them

V-Jug

J-Where the hell is Betty?!

Vi-They took her sir

And that's when everything fell apart....