Part 26

Betty's P.O.V

We were currently waiting for our plane at the moment. I still wasn't sure where we were going, but Jughead said it would be a nice place.

J: Hey, I'm going to get food. Do you want anything?

I nodded my head.

B: Please Jug.

He got up and headed to find a place to find food. I pulled out my phone and I saw that I got messages from my mom and Veronica. I kept texting with Veronica until Jughead came back with the food. He handed me my food while he sat down.

B: Thanks Jug.

J: No problem.

He gave me a kiss on my check before we began eating.

~

After an hour they called the flight for Hawaii. Jughead stood up and I looked at him confused.

J: It's time for us to go.

I stood shock in place.

B: Were going to Hawaii?!

He gave me a smile.

J-Yes we are. I thought it will be a nice place to spend so you can relax.

I  grabbed his face and gave him a kiss. When we pulled apart, I gave him a big smile.

J: Lets get going, we don't want our plane to leave beautiful.

We grabbed our belongings and headed to the plane

Jughead's P.O.V

We were now sitting on the plane. We were hearing the flight attendant giving us the directions. Once she was done the plane was beginning to take off.

I then turned around and saw Betty shaking a little? Then I realized that she was scared of flights. I grabbed her hand a gave her a squeeze.

She turned around and I gave her a smile which she return. Once the plane began to take off Betty squeezed my hand tighter and I was fine with it.

Once we were on air Betty let go of my hand

B-Thanks Jug

J-No problem Betty.

It was going to be a long flight to get to Hawaii.

-

It's been about 3 hours or so and we still had about 2 hours. Betty and I were watching a movie to pass time.

A few minutes pass by and I felt something drop on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Betty had fallen asleep. I smiled at myself before grabbing a blanket that the flight attendant gave us and covered her with that.

I then turned off the movie and decided to sleep as well.

-

I woke up with hearing the flight attendant that we were going to land soon. I stretched my arms and looked at Betty who was still sleeping.

I slowly shook her until she stir up.

J-Were about to land

She nodded her head before rubbing her eyes. Once she opened her eyes and looked at me she smiled.

As when we flew, she squeezed my hand until the plane landed. We made sure that we had everything and we got out of the car.

We arrived and we checked the time. It was pretty much night time. We went to find our luggage.

Once we had everything we then grabbed a cab and headed to our apartment.

-

J-Reservation for Jones

The receptionist then looked for my name

R-Jughead Jones?

J-Yes

R-Here is your key for your suite, enjoy your stay

J-Thanks

I looked at Betty and she had a shocked looked on her face. We headed to the elevator and pressed to go to our floor.

We arrived to our room. I then grabbed the key and slide it so we could enter. Betty entered first and I took care of our luggage

Betty's P.O.V

We had arrived at our hotel room. I wasn't expecting for Jughead to not only take me to Hawaii, but we will be spending it in a suite room.

I wandered around looking at the place we will be staying at for a week. It had a kitchen, and living room when you entered. Once you walked in further you could see the bedroom room.

I was standing there when I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist. I turned around and was met with Jughead.

J-So what do you think?

B-It's amazing Jug. Thanks

J-Anything for you

He then leaned in for a kiss which I gladly returned. It slowly began to get more deep and he picked me up bride style.

I let out a giggle. He then laid me on the bed and we began to make love for the rest of the night.......