Part 50

Betty's P.O.V

Jughead was currently in the shower while I was getting Charles ready. I was putting on his socks and then his jacket. We were going to go and have Pop's for lunch.

I picked up Charles and put him on his car seat. Charles hates being on his car seat so he begins to cry.

B-It's okay baby

I then grabbed his pacifier and put it on his mouth. He stopped crying and began to calm down

B-I love you baby

I kissed him on his forehead before taking his bag and him to the living room. A few minutes past by and Jughead came out of the room.

J-Ready?

I nodded my head. Jughead took Charles car seat where he was now peacefully sleeping. We left our apartment and headed downstairs.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs we saw the serpents talking and playing pool. Just before we left we heard Fp's voice

Fp-Be careful alright?

J-We will be dad. We are dragging the two children with us as well

SP-Hey!

Jughead rolled his eyes and I let out a giggled. We then headed towards the car. Jughead placed Charles car seat in place and made sure it was secure.

Once he did that Fangs and Sweet Pea entered the car. Things aren't safe from what we know. For starters Jughead had told me that Viper was the one who helped them out.

To be honest, I had felt a bad vibe from him so it didn't shock me as much. The thing I was mostly scare of was that they will hurt Charles.

Penny and Tall Boy know about him and it scares me that one day they will take him away from me and I don't even want to think ahead of myself.

Over my dead body before they reach my son. I didn't realize I was digging into my palms when I felt Jughead's arm trying to un curl one of my hands.

He stopped the car and looked at me

J-Everything alright?

I nodded my head but I knew he was going to ask about it later. We all got out of the car, with Jughead taking Charles who was still sleeping in his car seat.

We then headed inside Pop's

Jughead's P.O.V

We were currently sat in a booth. Fangs and Sweet Pea on one side while Betty and I sat on the other while Charles was sleeping in his car seat at the end of the booth.

It's been a while since we've here due to all the events that had happened

SP-Any more news?

J-Not that much but we have to keep eyes everywhere. We never know when they would decided to come after us.

I looked at Betty and I saw that she afraid. She had told me that she was scared that the ghoulies would take Charles away from us.

I told her they never will and if they do they would be dead. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

F-Betty what did you do to him?

B-Fell in love with him? Why you jealous?

Fangs then put his hand on his heart and then dramatically huffed as if he was hurt. We then all laughed and then heard the fuzzy noise of someone waking up.

Betty unbuckled him and pulled him from his car seat. She began to bounced him and he stopped crying

SP-Can I hold my nephew?

Betty nodded her head and passed him to Sweet Pea. We then saw Charles open his eyes. He scrunched his nose and smiled

SP-You've missed your uncle huh? Would of course who wouldn't?

F-Nah he loves me more right bud?

J-And here we go with you two fighting

We laughed again before our food arrived and we ate. Fangs and Sweet Pea kept fighting wanting to hold Charles. These two act like 5 year olds

Once we finished we headed back to the Wyrm....