Part 21

~2 days later~

Jughead's P.O.V 

Today Betty's therapist was coming to the bar. I was talking with her and her mom and we thought it would be better if Betty began at home and later on she could go to her office. Even though we said that she would begin after the wedding, we thought it would be better to start before.

Betty was currently still sleeping, while I was cleaning the living room and kitchen, since she was coming into our apartment. I would be going to the store to buy groceries.

It was currently 9 am and her therapist was  coming at 12. Her name is Mrs. White, and she was Betty's therapist before as well.

Once the place was clean I began to make breakfast. I decided to make eggs with bacon, and fruit on the side.

I  began to make coffee for myself, and made tea for Betty, since I knew she would want some.  I was beginning to make the eggs, when I felt someone wrap her arms around me and laid her head on my back. A smile formed on my lips.

J: Good morning sleepy head.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her.

B: Morning Jug.

She snuggled more into me, which caused my smile to grow bigger.

I  turned around and began to move the eggs around, so they wouldn't burn.

Betty began to cook the bacon. Her hair was everywhere, and I loved it on how she was more comfortable around me now.

J: Ready for today beautiful?

B: Sort of. I'm just glad I'm able to talk to her again.

J: I'm glad you opened up and let me know that you wanted to re-start therapy again.

I gave her a smile which she returned.

We were done making breakfast so we put it in our plates, and Betty went to put them on the table.  I went and poured myself a cup of coffee and poured Betty a cup of tea.

After we finished eating, we laid in bed watching t.v until we heard the doorbell rang. I got up, and went to answer the door.

W: Hello there. I'm Mrs.White, I'm looking for Betty.

J: Hi Mrs.White. I'm Jughead, right this way.

I moved to the side and she walked in. Betty came in, and they greeted each other.

J: Would you like anything to drink?

W: No, I'm fine. Thanks for the offer.

I  walked up to Betty.

J: I'll come later once your done okay?

B: Okay.

I gave her a kiss on her lips, said goodbye to Mrs. White, and headed downstairs. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I went up to the bar where my dad, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs were.

J: Hey guys.

Fp: Hey Jug.

F: How's everything going?

J: Good. Betty's therapist is with her now, and I'm heading to the store to buy food.

SP: How long are the sessions going to be?

J: 1 hour each week.

T: Well, I'm glad that she told you about it. I hope she gets better.

J: I hope so too. I'll catch you guys later.

They said goodbye to me and I headed to my car, turned it on, and began to head to the store.

Betty's P.O.V

Mrs.White left a few minutes ago. I felt so relief and glad I was able to talk to her about my problems.

She gave me some medication to help me just in case. Jughead texted me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way home from the store.I decided to begin making lunch. I was looking around and really couldn't find anything to make. Just as I was about to look again, I heard the door.

Jughead  came walking in, and had I few bags on his hands. I walked towards to the door, while Jughead went to drop of a few bags in the kitchen.

Once we finally brought all the bags in, I went up to him and gave him a hug.

J: How did it go?

B: It went well.

Jughead began to run my back.

J: I'm glad to hear that.

I looked up to him and he looked at me with a smile which I returned. We then gave each other a kiss....