Part 45

Betty's P.O.V

After the nurses made sure everything was good, they brought him up us. The nurse put Charles in my arms and my eyes became watery

B-Hi baby, I'm your mommy

I looked over to Jughead who's eyes were watery as well. He had called to tell everyone that Charles has arrived and they are on there way.

He still hasn't open his eyes and we are waiting to see who's eye color he got. He was born with a full head of raven hair.

N-Do you guys have a name for the baby

J-Forsythe Pendelton Jones IV

The nurse asked how to spell it and Jughead pronounce it. She congratulated us and then left the room.

B-Do you want to hold him?

J-Of course I do

I handed Charles to Jughead. Once he was in Jugs arms he let a small yawn.

J-Hey buddy, I'm your dad, I'm going to protect you and make sure your mommy and you are safe.

He looked over at me and I had tears in my eyes. We heard a knock and looked up.

Kevin, my mom, Fp, Veronica, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni and Archie were here.

J-Buddy look, it's your family

A-He's so cute

Fp-Looks just like Jughead when he was a baby

V-So what's the baby's name?

I looked at Jughead and we looked at each other.

B-We named him Forsythe Pendelton Jones IV

Fp-I see you are keeping the legacy huh

J-Well Betty decided the name of it was going to be a boy and I decided the name of the girl, so it was technically Betty

A-Do you have a nickname for him?

I nodded me head

B-Charles

I looked at my mom and she got the message.

Jughead's P.O.V

Charles was being passed to everyone. As usual Sweet Pea and Fangs were fighting on who was going to hold him next

J-Is there ever a day you guys go without fighting?

SP-I don't think so

Fp-Jug you should've seen them yesterday when I got to the Wyrm.

J-What did they do?

Fp-They almost broke a box of liquor because they were fighting as usual.

I shook my head and looked at Betty. Once the baby was in Betty's arms he began to cry.

Betty began to bounce him.

B-Juggie can you call a nurse please? I'm guessing someone is hungry

J-Of course he would be, he's a Jones

She rolled her eyes and I push the button to call the nurse. Everyone left since they wanted to give Betty privacy.

N-How may I help?

B-Charles is hungry

N-Alright

The nurse then came next to her while I went to sit on the couch

N-Now you will probably have to guide him and help him.

N-And there!

I saw Betty looking down at our son who was been fed. She thanked the nurse and she left.

-

Betty was currently sleeping while I was holding Charles. I looked down and still can't believe I have a son now.

I always thought that I would never have a child. After the events that happened with my mom and sister, I became broken.

J-I promise you that I would never, never let anyone hurt you. I'm going to make sure I give you the life you deserve.

He was moving a little and made baby sounds. I smiled while looking at him.
Everyone left and Alice will come later since Betty asked if she could get clothes for her to change since she wants to shower.

I looked at Betty and then looked down at Charles. They are my family

My little family....