Part 8

Jughead's P.O.V

The first time I ever saw Betty, was at Pop's. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform, and was hanging out with a raven girl and a ginger boy. Ever since then, I wonder who she was until one day, the raven girl said her name, Betty. Each time I saw her I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Sweet Pea and Fangs began to notice, and kept bugging me about it. Betty didn't know who I was, but I kinda knew who she was.

Right now, I'm downstairs working while Betty is starting her online school. She was going to work in her office, but then decided to work downstairs at the bar.

I was dealing with some stuff for the bar, and then dealing with the ghoulies.

~2 hours later~

Two hours past by, and I heard the door knock.

J:Come in!

The door opened and it revealed Betty with a cup, who I assume that it is coffee, and a plate with food.

B:I decided to bring you some coffee and food since I've seen that you haven't left your office in a while.

J:Thanks.

B:So how's work going Jug?

J:Kind of stressful. Trying to figure out a few things with some of the suppliers. How's online school going?

B:It's going well. I'm just glad I'm able to go in the speed I want to go.

J:That's nice.

I got up and went to look through my files, and began to look for a certain file.. I pulled out the file, but nothing.

B:Everything alright?

J:Yeah. I just can't find something.

I turned around and Betty got up.

B:Need any help?

J:No, it's fine I can find it later.

B:Is it something that you don't want me to know?

J:No, it's just one of suppliers has been lacking, and we need to contact them. As usual though, the file disappears for some reason.

I then was face to face with Betty. I was looking at her beautiful emerald eyes. Next thing I knew, Betty crash her lips against mine.

Betty's P.O.V

I don't know what went through my head. Ever since seeing Jughead I always wanted to kiss him for some reason.

I then thought he wasn't going to kiss back, until he wrapped his arms around me and I had my arms around his neck. Once we pulled away a smile formed in my face. When I opened my eyes we were both looking at each other with a smile.

B:I've been wanting to kiss you ever since I saw you.

J:We think alike Cooper.

I was going to say something but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

J: Come in!

I was about to pull out of Jughead's embrace, but he didn't let me go. I didn't mind at all. Sweet Pea then came inside.

SP:Jughead, it's important.

Jughead face turned into 'boss' mode.

J:What happen Sweet Pea?

SP:We saw a ghoulie break into your apartment.

Once sweet pea said that, Jughead followed Sweet Pea, and I followed them as well.

When we entered, the whole house was a mess. Then I remembered, my diary. It had everything, including details of what was happening.

I went into my office and the whole room was a mess. I looked around, picking up items from the floor. It wasn't anywhere. I went into the bedroom. Wasn't anywhere neither. I started to panic.

J:Betty, is everything alright?

I shook my head.

B:They took my diary. T- They just can't.

JsWhy?

B: It just has too many things. Personal information.and if my father gets it I- I...

Next thing I knew, I was having a panic attack...