Part 52

Betty's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night with Charles cries. I pulled the blankets off of me and headed towards his room.

Once I arrived, I picked him up and began to bounce him.

B-What's wrong little one?

After a while he calmed down and began to make baby noises which always made me smile?

B-Are you crying because daddy isn't here?

I then headed towards my room and laid down with Charles in my arms. I looked at our alarm clock and it read 3:30 am.

Jughead still wasn't home. Where did he go? Charles began to cry again and this time was because he wanted to be fed.

Like father like son. Once he was fed, he fell asleep right away. Quietly I went and laid him on his crib, I headed back to my room and slowly fell asleep.

-

This time I woke up by the sun coming through the window as usual. I stretched my arms and looked at the time. 10:30 am. My eyes went wide and I began to panic.

I went straight Charles room and he wasn't there. I then headed to the living room where I saw Jughead, Charles, and my mom.

After a few seconds they looked towards me and my mom smiled.

B-Mom

I was in the verge of tears just knowing that a few hours ago she was kidnapped. She stood up and I quickly ran towards her, wrapping my arms around her.

A-Don't cry sweetie, I'm here now

She began to rub my back which began to calm me down. After a while I pulled away and was faced with my mom. She wiped my tears with her thumb

B-Where? How?

A-Might want to ask your husband for that answer.

I then looked towards Jughead who was holding a very happy Charles.

Jughead's P.O.V

Betty sat down next to her mom and I began to explain. When the gang and I arrived to the location, it was guarded by a few ghoulies.

A few serpents went and checked the back and surprise, no one was guarding those doors. We quickly went and followed them.

Some serpents stayed outside while the rest of us went inside. Along the way we hit some ghoulies that were in the way.

At first we weren't able to find where they could of possible kept Alice. We were beginning to think that she was kept somewhere else until we saw Penny coming up the stairs with a evil laugh of her face.

That bitch

Before anything else we charged and a few serpents grabbed Penny while others took care of the ghoulies coming our way.

My dad and I headed downstairs where we kept hearing whimpers and cries from someone. Once we reached the bottom the ghoulies turned to face our way.

They came towards us trying to knock us out, but as usual they fail. We quickly went towards Ms.Cooper who was chained in the corner of the room.

My dad broke the chains which looking at it, it probably hurt a lot. Afterwards we helped Ms.Cooper get up and left the place.

-

It was afternoon now. My dad, Ms.Cooper, Betty, Charles and I decided to go to Pop's and have dinner there. 

Charles was sleeping since all day he was just being held, he loves it, but he gets fuzzy.

We heard the Pop's door bells chime and Betty looked up and smiled. I looked up and it was Veronica with Archie who I suppose is her boyfriend now?

They came up to us and began to talk. Afterwards we headed home and fell into a deep sleep.....

A/N
The next episode may or may not be the last episode 🙈 there will probably be a sequel if a lot of people will like that. See yah in the next chapter ✌🏻️