1.Any where is better then here!?!?!?!

Hey guys I hope you like my story, hope you enjoy, and solve the mystery :O

Pov: you'll find out my name if you keep reading.

I ran out of the house as fast as I can not looking back.

"COME BACK HERE OR YOU'll NEVER SEE TOMORROW" my father said running out the front of the yard yelling at me.

My two older brothers were running after me.

I ran into the woods where it was dark and cold, I was lucky I grabbed my black jumper, I could hear my brothers running though the woods after me, I was scared, I didn't want to go back where I would be bashed.

I jumped inside a brush, making sure the thorns did not touch my cuts and bores.

"Where is she, we're going to be in trouble if we cant find her" said Tim look at Jim. (my oldest brother black hair and brown eyes)

"She always does this, the more she runs away the harder the punishment" said Jim look around.(second oldest brother, Black hair and blue eyes)

"It's getting late, we should head back now" said Tim.

"WE KNOW YOUR OUT THEIR, WILL BE BACK TOMORROW FOR YOU, WE WILL FIND YOU, NO POINT HIDING" yelled Jim at the top of his voice.

They ran back to the house, not looking back.

I hopped out of the brush, and started running the other way, to my secret place. I put my hand inside the hollow tree and pulled out a small bag, inside was a touch, snacks and my necklace, that my mother gave to me before she die.

I turned on the touch, and started walking down the path, I came a across a grass hill, with brushes at the top, I walked to the top of the hill, the brushes was shaped in a circle at the top of the hill, leaving a green patch in the middle.

I jumped over the brush and I laid down looking at the stars.

"Where to go now, everyone hates me, I can't be my self, I wish you were here mother" I said to my self. Good night world, see you tomorrow. I felled into a deep sleep.

Dream:

"Enjoy" someone said

"Enjoy what" I said back to the voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up with the sun shining at my face, I toke a big breath and stretched, the sun was so nice and warm for this time of year, the woods smelt different and looked different, the path way was the same though.

"Time to go back home and deal with the punishment" I said getting up.

I started walking back to the house, when I ended up in the middle of the a green field filled with beautiful flowers, it was so pretty.

"HEY THIS AREA IS OF LIMTS" someone said behind me.

I try to turn around, but the guy my hands behind my back, and another hand on my head.

"BOW YOUR HEAD DOWN TO THE KING" said the grunt pushing my head down.

"I ONLY BOW TO SOMEONE I RESPECT AND CAN SEE" I yelled at him, lifting my foot up and kicking him in the cruck.

I looked up looking at a boy with green long hair and eye, wearing a black and white cap, black pant, white jacket and a cube necklace.

"Hello what's your name" I said gaining my balance.

"My name N, what is yours my I ask" he said bowing.

"My name is Selena" I said putting out my hand, for a hand shake.

He kneed down and kissed my hand, I pulled my hand away as soon as he kissed it, I was not use to this.

"Are you not use to this" he asked.

"No I am not, sorry" I said looking down at my feet.

"My lord, it's time to go"'said grunt getting up.

"Sorry, I have to be of now" he said bowing.

"It's ok, but where am I" i said.

"Where in Unova region, I hope we meet again Selena" he said before three guy pop up out of no where and he disappeared.

"The Unova region, I've heard of that before! But where" I said to my self looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what do you think so far of my story, if you want to find out more please follow, vote and comment.

I love Pokemon.

TNADER OUT :P