24. Michael?!?!?!

One today sorry but it's big and interesting, enjoy. :/ ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine Pov:

It's been over 14 days since Angel past out. Moon Light and Luke have been arguing every since we got back to the cave.

We were out near the fire, I was sitting on the with Angel head laying on my lap and Zorua laying on the other side off me, Michael was laying against the wall of the cave with Mew sitting on his head, Moon Light and Luke were arguing again.

"It's your fault she's like this" said Moon Light yelling a bit.

"How is it my fault when she used too much of her magic and fainted" said Luke yelling as well.

"If she didn't heal your stupid face she wouldn't of fainted" said Moon Light.

"She did it herself, I didn't ask her to do it" Luke said looking at the ground.

Angel started to wake up, her eyes was white and then went back to normal.

"IF YOU GUYS SHOUT UP FOR ONCE SHE MIGHT WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!" I said looking at them, then at Angel.

Angel slowly sat up look around.

"How look was I out for" she asked looking at me.

"14 days, happy birthday, birthday girl" said Michael opening his eyes.

"What day is it" Angel said looking at him.

"27th of September" Michael said.

"How did you know" she asked.

"Mew told me" he said looking at mew on top of his head.

Mew waved at me.

"Thanks" she said blushing.

"A choice in one year time" Angel said under her breath.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

"Thanks" I said blushing, I can't believed he remembered.

"A choice in one year time" I said under her breath.

"Are you ok" Christine asked.

Arceus she heard me.

"Yeah" I said smiling as I looked up at her.

"So that's what you were hiding, wings" said Moon Light.

I standard up and stretched out my wings.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you early" I said looking down at my feet, I start to cry a bit.

Michael standard up taking Mew of his head and putting her on his left shoulder, he started to walk towards me, he stopped right in front of me, he put he's left hand on his hip and his right hand on my head, I looked up.

"We're just happy your ok" he said smiling, moving his hand side to side on my head.

That's the first time I've every seen Michael smile, he was really cute when he smiled.

I smiled as I ran towards him giving him a hug, he was surprised at first, then he hugged me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooooooh!?!!??!!?!?!?

Does Michael like Angel.

We know Michael and Moon Light like her.

BUT WHO IS WORKING FOR TEAM PLASMA.

ILL MENTION YOU IN MY NEXT STORY IF YOU GET IT RIGHT, ONLY GUESS ONCE.

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

Tnader out :D