10. Friends

:P next one :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light:

We were in the waiting room, waiting for results of Angel.

"So what was that all about Moon Light, and who's that girl" asked Luke.

"Her name is Angel, well that's her fake name, she hit her head and forgot everything" I said looking down at my feet.

I told them how I met Angel and Mew, it was funny watching their face expression.

"She's awake!" Nurse Joy said, as she entered the room.

I walked into the room to see Angel sitting up straight, a bandage around her head again and Glaceon laying on her lap.

"I'm back here again" she said smiling.

"Haha yeah, these are my friends Luke, Michael and Christine" I said showing Angel.

"Nice to meet you Angel" said Christine.

Angel nodded her head.

"That was awesome, how you where on fire" said Luke.

Christine lift a chair up.

WACK!!

"OCHH CHRISSY!!"

WACK!!!!

"OCHH STOP THAT CHRISSY!!"

WACK WACK!!!!!

"STOP CALLING ME CHRISSY"

Angel bust out laughing, holding her head, everyone else joined her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the short chapter, as you it was father day so i didn't have to write anything sorry again. If you want to know what Christine, Luke and Michael look like I go on to my profile and look at story's called what Christine Luke and Michael looked like since I couldn't get the photo with this chapter.

Tnader out :P