4.Am i To late?!

someone's coming in the story but who %)

Hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon light Pov:

I left Nuvema Town 1 hour ago to go to Castelia city for my next badge, flying on my Unfezant (male) the weather was wild for a while, but finally crammed down.

I looked down at the ocean and found a girl on the rock not moving, Unfezant land on rock, I started walking towards the girl, she must be frizzing and what is she holding, something pink........Mew.

Mew struggled pushing herself up, all of a sondon there was a pink force field over the girl, I kneed down to Mews leave.

"It's ok I'm here to help you" I said putting out my hand.

"Meeww Mew Meewww" said mew.

Mew zapped me with her focus field.

"I'm not leaving, if we don't get her to a Pokemon Centre she's going to die..." I said putting both my hand out.

Mew let down her focus field,I court her before she land back on to the girl, they were both cold, I put Mew Unfezant and went back to pick the girl up, I got back on Unfezant, Unfezant flyed as fast as he can to Castelia city.

I ran in to the Pokemon Centre holding onto the girl and mew, I was able to see the girls face, there was cuts everywhere on her body, poor girl, Nurse Joy came running towards me.

"This way quickly" said Nurse push a door open.

I went though the door, there was two beds, I put the girl on one and mew on the other, Six Nurse Joy's Chansey came though the door, two of them pushed me out of the door.

"I hope she's ok" I said under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter.

She saved but who is he %)

And how do you put pictures with your chapters please help.

Tnader out :P