11. In danger

Hope you like :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels Pov:

"So how were you able to summon fire" said Michael with a serious look, it creeped me out a bit.

"Im not sure, I wasn't in control at the time" I said looking at the window.

A Zorua was at the window waving his paw, is that the one that team Plasma was hurting.

"Let me in I have to tell you something" Zorua started tapping the window.

"Can you open the window, please Moon Light" I said pointing at Zorua.

Luke and Christine jaws dropped, I guess they never seen a Zorua before.

Zorua came racing in, and jumped onto my bed, I think she startled Mew a bit.

"Hello" I said smiling.

"Hello, thank you for saving me before" he said bowing his head.

"Your welcome" I said back.

"Wait you can understand Pokemon as well" said Michael lifting an eye brow.

"Can't you" I said.

Luke and Christine jaws dropped again.

"This girl is full of surprise" said Luke with wide eyes.

"There's also another thing........ Your in danger, Team Plasma and Team Galactic want you now, you have to get out of here now" said Zorua with a worried face.

"I'm in danger" I said looking at my friends.

"What, we have to get out of here then" said Moon Light walking towards me.

I hoped out of my bed, and fell to the ground holding my head, it started to hurt again.

"Hop on my back, I'll carry you" said Moon Light, kneeing down to my leave.

Moon light picked me up, my head was on his right shoulder, we started to walk out of the Pokemon Centre, the rest of the gang followed including Zorua.

We started running to Driftveil Drawbridge, I felt so weak, my head was still hurting.

"Something up ahead" said Christine.

It was Team Plasma and Team Galactic blocking the road.

"How are we going to get past" said Luke.

"I have an idea, everyone hold hands and keep running" I said with a serious look.

We all held hands, Zorua jumped on Moon Light left shoulder, Glaceon jumped on my head.

"You know what to do Mew, and don't let go guys" I said looking ahead.

We were less then a meter a way from their leader that had a worry look on his face as we were getting closer, that was standing in front of all the grunts, we were still running, Moon Light and I were Inches away from his face as we disappear in to thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Plasma leader:

We needed to capture the girl and the boy, they were running straight for us, there was a boy holding a girl with two Pokemon with her, the girls face was inches away from my face, she was smiling, her Glaceon jumped in the air and in a flash they where gone.

"Where are they" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

%O where did they go, sorry it's taken so long, as you now Wattpad has not been saving people's story, but here you go.

Tnader out:P