20. Im sorry?!

Don't forget to vote, enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

It's been 8 days since we escaped from Team Plasma, I still haven't told the guys about my wings.

It was nighttime, everyone had gone to bed except me, i was wearing black Jeans and a black T-shirt, I sat around the fire with a blanket making sure my wings were covered, Zorua and mew were sleeping on my jumper.

The fire was going out, I chucked some wood on the fire with my right hand, my hand catch on fire but I didn't feel a thing, I moved my hand away from the fire, my hand was still on fire, when I closed my hand the fire grow small, when I opened my hand the fire grow big, I stood up, my blanket fell of me, I was so amazed, I moved my left hand to touch my other hand, it caught on fire as well, I stretched out my hands and the fire grew.

I started spinning in circles, of excitement, the flames followed making a circle of fire, I stopped in the middle of the fire still having my aro, the fire was still spinning around, i couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Why is it so bright out here" said Luke pushing his curtain door aside and walking out to the opening.

"Luke" I said surprised, turn around the flames followed and went right for Luke.

"NO" I said trying to stop the flames going to Luke.

The flames went right towards Luke, lifted his hands up in front of his face, he closed his eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

The flames got him, all over his face, eyes and all along his arms and hands.

"Luke I'm sorry" i said running towards him.

"STAY BACK........Y..YOU MONSTER!!!!!" He yelled opening the cave door and running out of the cave.

Michael, Christine and Moon Light ran out of their rooms to see what the commotion was about.

"Angel your wings" said Christine.

My wings were shining in the moonlight from the door, Moon Light and Michael were speak less, I didn't care less right now.

"I...I'm........a.....M...Monster" I said under my breath.

"No your not" she said walking towards me.

I ran out of the cave, opening my wings and taking off, before she could do anything.

I was high in the air, I have to find Luke, I don't care if he thinks I'm a monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Luke forgive her?!?

You'll have to wait and see

Tnader out :P :) ;)