26. For now?!...

Today's my birthday yeah I'm 16 sweet 16, sorry it's taken so long but here it is. Omg I love this photo above I love Eevee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena Pov:

N and I headed were the rest of the gang were, I told them what happen, and that my really name is Selena.

Mew was sitting on N's head.

"What do we do now" asked Christine looking at everyone.

"They'll still be looking for Angel..i mean Selena" said Moon Light staring at Selena.

"Well we better get a head start, this place want be safe for long" Luke said standing up.

Everyone started to stand up and walk down the mountain.

"I won't be going with you guys anymore" I said looking at the ground.

They all turned around a the same time, walking back to me.

"Why not" said Michael kneeing down to see my face.

"It will be much safer, if I left the group" I said holding back the tears.

"NO IT WONT, BY YOU LEAVING, YOUR LEAVING THE FAMILY" said Christine hugging me sobbing.

Everyone could see me nearly about to cry now.

"Why leave when it's just going to hurt you more, and everyone here, Especially me" Moon Light said nearly about to cry as well.

"I still need to know why I have these powers, and if I have more, I still have to regain my memory" I said pushing Christine away slowly.

"We can help you regain those memory's, and we could make more memory's of the time we spent together" Michael said looking at me.

I held onto my egg tightly, it started to glow, everyone watch in amazement as the egg started to open, the light faded away, and their in my hands was the most cutest Pokemon I've every seen.

Eevee the small Pokemon opened its eyes, looking right at me, this Eevee was different it was sliver not brown, it didn't matter that's what made it Unique.

"Mummy" said the little Eevee jumping on to my left shoulder and rubbing her face against mine.

Michael and Moon Light walked forward at the same time.

"Two daddy's yeah" said Eevee jumping off my shoulder onto Michaels, then Moon Lights.

I started to laugh, so was N.

"Why you guys laughing?" said Moon Light taking Eevee of his shoulder.

"Eevee said two daddy's yeah" I said controlling my laughter.

Michael and Moon Light started blushing madly, Christine started to laugh.

Eevee hoped onto my shoulder again.

"I still think it's wrong, that you want to leave" said Michael taking a deep breath.

"We'll meet again, I promise, you guys need to collect your badges" I said opening my wings up.

Christine came running over to me a gave me a hug.

"You better come back" she said as she let go.

Michael walked over and gave me a hug.

"I like you a lot Selena" he whispered into my ear as he let go.

I smiled at him, Moon Light was looking away, he's so stubborn, i put Eevee down on the ground, she ran over to Christine and jumped on to her shoulder, I flapped my wing behind me, I was heading straight for him, I grabbed his hands lifting him into the air at full speed.