2.Pokemon?

Hey guys hope you liked my first part of the story, sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'll do my best to do better enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena Pov:

I started to look around the woods, hoping to find a path to lead me out of here.

"Well I'm lost for sure" I said,

I put my hands around my mouth "IS ANYONE OUT HERE IM LOST" I looked around to see if anyone was out here.

The brushes in front of me started to move wildly, I toke a step back.

"Who's there" I asked a little startled.

I grab a stick and point it upwards like I was holding a sword.

A pink head popped out of the brushes, it had blue eyes like mine, a long pink tail, was quite small, it looked like it was in a fight with another animal, I've never seen an animal like this before.

I dropped my stick, ran to the poor animal and picked it up in my hand gentle, trying not to hurt it, I need to take it to a hospital, I started to get up, when......

"HEY GIVE ME THAT MEW OR ELSE" said a man with black short hair, and brown eyes.

So that's what it's called, Mew.

"This animal need a hospital" I said looking down at it.

"Animal, hospital don't you mean Pokemon and Pokemon Centre" He said giving me a weird look.

"Anyway Mew needs help right now, so I'm going" I said turning around and started walking...... Somewhere.

"You aren't going anywhere with that Mew" he said walking after me.

"YOU'LL NEVER HAVE MEW" I shouted running as fast as my leg could.

I looked down at the Mew, I have to save you.

Mew slowly open it's eyes.

"I have to get out of here" cried out Mew.

"It's ok I'm here to help you" I said to mew.

We came to a cliff, the cliff was so high up and at the bottom was the ocean, the view looked great up here, but there's no time for that now, the only way out of this is down......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm leaving you of the cliff, lol, sorry not a big part but better then nothing, that for you guy read my story's hope you enjoy it.

Tnader out