12.Escape

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Pov:

Mew teleported us to Driftveil city, we fell to the ground, everyone got up while I just laid there straying at the sky.

"We better get going, or their going to catch up" said Luke putting out his hand.

He pulled me up to my feet.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

He started to blush, well that's new.

"Thank you Zorua for warning us" I said pick him up and hugging.

"Your welcome, and I would like to join you on your journey" he said looking into my eyes.

"Sure,you cutie" I hugged him tighter.

Moon light handed me two poke balls, I put Zorua in one.

"Do you want to join me on my journey, Mew" I said lifting the poke ball up to her.

"Why not, this will be fun" she said lifting her tail and touched the poke ball.

I let them out.

We quickly went shopping before we left, Christine got me new clothes, I was now wearing black jeans, a blue T-shirt and a black jumper with a hood.

We started heading to Mistralton city.

"There close" said Zorua sniffing the air.

"There's a cave over there" said Michael.

We ran into the cave, it was dark, was like a maze.

"There graining on us" Zorua said worried.

"Let's split up" said Christine.

Christine, Moon Light and I went one way, and Michael and Luke when the other way.

Christine, Moon Light and I were running as fast as we can.

.

.

There was a huge flash.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We.....we're......in.....Team....... Plasma......... Hide out, we couldn't hide, they already spotted us, there was over a 100 or even more, they all let out there Pokemon.

Moon light and Christine got in front of me ready to battle.

"Guys save your strength, wait for the real battle" I said putting my hands on there shoulder.

Mew disappear, I did not know where she was.

Team Plasma ran over us, they put handcuffs on are hands and a bag over are head, everyone got put in cages while they were pushing me into a room.

"I finally get to meet you" said a man in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys hope you like this chapter what will happen now, who's that man?

Tnader out.