22. Healing Water?!?!

I know I've been doing short chapters but I've been doing TWO A DAY, so you should be lucky Lol, enjoy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

I opened my eyes as Luke pulled away, I started to blush madly, I looked down to see Luke's hands and arms were healed.

"Your hands and arms are healed" I said lifting them out of the water.

"They are to did you do this" he said looking at me.

"I think I did" I said standing up.

Luke stood up as well.

"How still" I said putting my right hand in the water.

I closed my eyes, and toke a deep breath, I lifted my hand out of the water and opened eyes, water was floating on top of my hand, it was the same feeling as before with the fire, but the fire was warm and the water was nice and cool.

".....amazing..." He said looking at the water I was holding.

"Hold your breath" I said as I was now holding the water with two hands.

Took a deep breath, Luke was looking at me, I pushed the water onto his face, concentrating really hard, his face started glowing, after a minute the glow disappeared, his burns were no longer there.

I started to feel dizzy, and started to fall.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light Pov:

We watched as Angel healed Luke's face, I was still angry how he kissed her on the lips, angel started to fall but Luke court her before she hit the water, Luke started to walk towards us holding Angel bride style, I took Angel off Luke, she was burning up.

"We have to get back to the cave" I said starting to walk towards the cave.

The rest of the gang followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did she faint,

Will she be ok,

Big thanks to shinymewgirl, you've help me a lot.

Tnader out :)