3.No Choice!?

Hey I've had a bit more time to do this part so here it goes, hope you guys like it so far :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena Pov:

"Theres no why out little girl, so just save me the trouble and hand it over, and I'll let you live" he said walking closer to me.

"Never people like you make me sick" I said turning around.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" said Mew talking in my head.

"Do you trust me" I said looking at Mew seriously.

"What do you mean"

"I said DO YOU TRUST ME"

"Yes I trust you"

"Hold on tight then"

"Ok"

"Sorry mate I don't have time to talk to you" I said putting one hand on my hip and the other holding on to Mew tight.

"You can't go anywhere" he laughed.

"Watch me" I said jumping as far as I can of the cliff.

"NOOOOOO YOUR MAD" he yelled as I disappeared from his sight.

What to do now, I was falling at incredible speed, I held on to Mew with both arms, I was straggling to keep my eyes open, was this the end......

NO IM NOT GIVING UP!

I hit the water hard, there was a hug current and would not give up, the sun was no long out, I had no idea which way was up, all that I know was I have to save Mew.

I whacked into a rock, I grab on to it with one hand and started pulling myself and Mew to the surface, we gusted for air, I climb on top of the rock, it was really hard to get a grip of the rock when water is crashing against you and the rock was wet.

I finally reached the top of the rock, at the top of the rock it was a flat surface, I laid down on my back looking at the stars.

"Still with me" I said look down at Mew.

"Yeah....." Mew said weakly.

"I...Told....you...to trust....me" I said still trying to catch my breath still.

Mew smiled at me before we both closed are eyes of extortion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen next, :O, can you guess what's going to happen next %)

Hope u like it

I also have another story but it's not Pokemon though it's about my life... So yah check it out if you want. :)

Tnader out :