16. Wanted

Heres the next one, don't forget to vote and follow if you want to keep reading my story's ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light Pov:

We got up and went to the front desk of the Pokémon Centre, to collect our Pokémon.

"Guys I think you need to see this" Christine said near the window.

"What is it" Luke said walking toward her.

It was a wanted poster for Angel, WANTED THIS GIRL IS DANGEROUS, IS WORKING TEAM PLASMA, IF SEEN REPORT IMMEDIATELY, REWARD 100,000,00 POKE-DOLLARS, this wasn't good.

We have to tell Angel, I ripped down the poster, and started to walk to Angel room.

Angel Pov:

I woke up, I knew I was in the Pokémon centre again, my back still hurt a bit, the gang walked in.

"Hey guys, what happened" I said scratching my head.

"Will tell you later, but right now you have to see this" I said handing her the wanted poster.

She flung her head back.

"I can't even have a day off" she smiled getting off her bed.

"We better leave now, it's not save here anymore" she said walking out of the door.

"Wait, where are we going to go" Luke said grabbing her hand.

"I'm not sure, but if you need something get a lot of it, we're going to be hiding for awhile, meet back here in 20 mins" Angel said and running off.

"Well, we don't have a choice now do we" said Luke walking out the door.

Everyone else walked out eventually.

20mins later.......

Everyone was back at the Pokemon centre, with bags filled with stuff, Angel was the last back and she had Mew with her.

"We all ready I found a great place where we can Lie low for while" she said looking at everyone and then Mew.

"Where" said Michael.

"You'll see, can you guys get out your flying Pokemon as well" she said.

Everyone got out there flying Pokemon except Luke.

"That's ok you can ride with me, Mew can you transform into a flying Pokemon that can carry both of us please" she said looking at Mew.

Mew nodded and transformed into a Salamence, Angel jumped on with Zorua, she helped Luke get on Salamence and we toke off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

We were high in the sky, we could not even see the ground, all we could see was a think layer of clouds beneath us and the beautiful blue sky.

Luke told me how everyone escaped, and how this N guy saved us.

"Where are we going and how long will it take us to get there" he said trying not to look down.

"It's a surprise, and we should be there in 5mins max, if we continue at this speed" I said turning around and facing him.

He was shocked that I turned around, and he started to blush.

"Stop your Blushing" I said playfully punching him.

"Why won't you tell me" he said with a serious look.

I looked down and turn around.

"Were here" I yelled out.

We flew down to the ground where there was a little opening for us to land, everyone returned their Pokemon and Mew transformed back to her old self.

Michael reached into his pocket to grab his poke Gear, I quickly garbed it before he tried to turn it on.

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK" he said angrily.

"Nope, can I have all your poke gears please" I said smiling.

"Why, what are you going to do with them" said Christine grabbing hers and handing it to me.

"The best why to not be found is if we don't us our poke gears, Team plasma would be able to track us" I said taking their poke gears of them and turn them off.

"So what now" said Moon Light.

"Follow me and I'll show you" I said walking deep into the forest, Zorua jumped my right shoulder and Mew hovering over my head.

We came to a smallish mountain, there was rocks all around the side and at the top was flat that had nice green grass.

There was a lake not far from here.

"What now, are we staying here" said Luke looking around.

"Zorua will you do the honours" I said lifting my right arm to eye level.

Zorua walked along my arm and pushed a rock on the mountain, the rocks in front of us started moving to the side.

Mew transformed into a Charizard lighting up the whole cave, inside was huge, there was a big area in the middle and then four short tunnels, like four normal bed rooms.

"This is awesome, how were you able to find a place like this" said Christine walking around the cave happily.

"Mew found it actually, this is where she hides" I said looking at Mew.

"There are four short tunnels we can use them as bed rooms" said Moon Light looking around.

"ANGEL AND I WILL SLEEP TOGETHER, BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE THE BIG ONE" she yelled excitedly, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and hitting my back.

"Hey watch it" I said pulling away from the pain.

"I..I'm sorry I forgot.." She said looking at the ground.

"Here Nurse Joy said to take this tablets when you're back start hurting" said Moon Light handing over two tablets.

I scoffed down the tablets.

"What's with your back anyway" said Michael reaching out to lift my T-shirt up.

I turned away quickly, and grabbed Christine hand and my bag.

"Y..you guys stay here and get comfortable a..and don't leave the cave, Zorua you take over Mew place and make sure the boys don't leave, while Mew comes with me" I said pulling Christine out of the cave, running towards the lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that..

What's she hiding!???????

Will she tell the boys?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

(Dodges flying chair)

"YOU HAVE TO WAIT"!!?!

(Gets hit with flying table)

Tnader out..........:*(