25. The traitor?

Sorry guys I've been sick lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

Two days pasted since I woke up, Michael gave me a Pokemon egg for my birthday that was sliver with a white zig zag in the middle of it, the other guys forgot about my birthday, they said they'll get me some soon, but I didn't mind, I wasn't expecting a present anyway.

We were all sitting around the fire, Zorua stood up all of a sudden, he walked around the cave sniffing the air.

"There coming" he said.

"Not again, when will they leave us alone" I said standing up.

"Is Team Plasma coming" said Moon Light getting up.

I nodded at him, everyone else started to get up.

"Grab your stuff, we leave here in 5 mins" I said looking at everyone.

5 mins later........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine Pov:

We all walked out of the cave and closed the entires, Angel told us if we keep walking south we should end up in Opelucid city, so that's where we were.

Zorua sniffed the air again.

"Zouaaa Zorua zo" said Zorua.

Angel nodded.

"Team Plasma is heading our way" Angel said looking straight a head, holding her egg tightly.

"Let's split up, I'll go this way with angel" said Luke grabbing Angels hand and running the other way.

Mew and Zorua followed not far behind Angel.

We weren't even able to say anything before they left.

"Let's follow them" Michael said following their tracks.

"Didn't you hear him we should splits up" said Moon Light grabbing his hand.

"I don't trust him" he said shaking his hand away.

"Just because we know Luke like Angel doesn't give you the reason to be over protected" said Moon Light.

"I'm not being over protected, let's just go, if they get ambushed at lest we'll be able to help them" he said walking off.

"He's is right you know" I said running after him.

Moon Light wasn't happy but followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels Pov:

Luke grabbed my right hand, and we ran away from the group, I held onto my egg with my left arm, Mew and Zorua we're following no far behind.

"We better keep moving or there going to catch up" he said looking at me seriously.

"Ok" I said back to him .

We got to a river, Luke stop all of a sudden.

"Are you ok" I asked try to look at him.

"No I'm not, I like you a lot..." He said looking down.

"Thanks ok, I don't mind" I said smiling at him.

Zorua was moving his head towards the forest, I could see Christine, Moon Light and Michael there.

"Mew get them out of here now" I said telepathically.

Mew disappeared, then reappeared behind the gang, then they disappeared to a safe area, Zorua started to walk towards me, then stood behind me.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to save them...." He said looking up at me.

"I know, but there is another way" I said stepping back.

I could see Team Plasma in the brushes hiding, not that well though.

"What how did you know" he said under his breath.

"I've knew it was you, since I woke up, but I doesn't have to be this way" I said taking another step back.

"There's is only one way, to get them back!" he said taking a step forward.

Team Plasma was now in the opening.

"You know I can't let you do that" I said fly to the sky with Zorua and my egg.

Team Plasma grunts let out all their Pokemon, Sableye, Crobat, Bisharp and Klinklang, there was so many Pokemon.

Luke grabbed on to my left leg trying to pull me down.

"I'm not letting you go that easy" he said trying to pull me down to the ground.

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, IM SORRY TOO!!!!!" I said kicking him in the face with my right foot.

He let go, falling to the ground, I started flying to the sky a fast as I can, Team Plasma pokemon we're Firing attacks towards me, it was easy to dodge the attacks, since I could see them a Mille away, the only trouble was getting rid of the Crobats, there was about 10 of them, they were right behind me, there was no way of losing them, I was starting to get tried of flying for so long...

"GET OUT THE WAY!!" Someone said behind the clouds.

I flapped my wings as hard as I can, a huge thunder blot came from the clouds above, it went straight for the Crobats, BANG!!!?!!!!!, the Crobats fainted and fell to the ground.

"BEHIND YOU" said the voice again.

A Crobat came out of the clouds throwing a shadow ball at me, I got me in the stomach.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I said dropping my egg, Zorua held on tight onto my right shoulder.

I was filled with so much anger, my eye turned yellow.

"THATS IT, IM SICK AND TRIED OF THIS" I said lifting my right arm towards Crobat.

Thunder came out of my arm, straight for Crobat, BANGGGGGGG!!!!!!, Crobat fell to the ground.

My eyes went back to normal.

"Oh no wheres my egg" I said looking around.

A black Pokemon rise from the clouds bellow, Zekrom, their was a Guy with green hair, black and white cap, white jacket and black jeans, he was holding onto my egg.

He handed me my egg.

"Thank you so much" I said flying towards him and taking the egg of his hands.

"Your welcome, Selena, it's good to see you again" he said smiling.

"My names Angel, and it feels like I've seen you before?" I said moving a bit closer.

"Well The first time I met you was 3 months ago and you said your name was Selena, but you didn't have wings, and the second time was when I saved your friends and you" he said looking at his Zekrom.

My name is Selena.

"So your N, and the second time was I got these wings" I said turning around showing my wings.

"I'm sorry for that, I should of been there early" N said looking down and scrunching his fist.

"Your not the one who gave me these wings, and I'm glad that you helped us when you did" I said holding his hand.

"Thanks, we should get out of here before they find us" N said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot in this chapter what do you think and SOO SORRY IVE BEEN SICK LATELY.

Any questions just comment and don't forget to vote :)

TN OUT!!! :p