15. All good

Two part in one day lol, and did it all during school time, teachers didn't even catch me lol. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light Pov:

We flew all the way to Floccesy town, we went into the Pokemon centre, while N stayed outside, nurse Joy guided us to a room, we put Angel on the bed, and had to leave.

We went out side to see N, he was patting Angel's Zorua, Zorua seemed to like him, there's a good sign.

"Thanks, you can leave now" said Michael with a plain face.

WACK!!!

"HEY CHRISSY!!!!"

WACK!!!!

"THATS NOT NICE MICH, HE JUST SAVED ARE LIVES INCLUDING ANGEL'S" said Christine, ready to WACK him again with a stick.

"Sorry about that N, Michael isn't the friendly type when he meets new people" I said putting my hand out.

We shacked hands.

Nurse Joy came out.

"Angels just needs rest, make sure you give her these, when she starts to feel pain" said Nurse Joy handing me two packs of tablets.

"Thank you" I said.

She returned to the Pokémon Centre.

"Are you going to stay here until she wakes up" Luke said still looking at the ground.

He's still worried about Angel.

"No I won't sorry, but we will meet again" he said smiling as he got on to his Zekrom and toke off.

"We should go and check on Angel, before visiting hours are over" said Luke heading towards the Pokemon centre.

We all followed, we booked a room for later.

Angel was laying on the bed peacefully, she still had blood on her self though, but she's still beautiful.

We went back to are room and fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter but trust, the next one will be good and what's on her back!?!?!?!?????!???!!!!

Tnader out :/