21. Fixing mistakes.

Hey guys, this one is a really good one so start reading it lol ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

It was starting to rain, I found Luke at the edge of the lake.

"Luke, are you ok" I said softly as I landed behind him.

Luke was surprised and fell into the water screaming, as the water went into his burns.

"Stay away y..you MONSTER" he said going deeper into the lake, he was unable to see. (since I burned his eyes)

I glided over the water and stopped right in front of him, crying.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" I said slowly going into the water.

"Why hurt me then, when I'm your friend" he said looking down.

"I never intended to hurt you" I said grabbing his hands gently.

He pushed his teeth together in pain.

"I'm sorry I called you a monster" he said looking at me.

"Well, I am a monster if I hurt my friends" I said, as my eyes wander the right.

"Your not a monster, your the most beautiful, caring person I've every met" he said kissing me on the lips.

My wings went up in the air, in surprise, I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine Pov:

Moon Light, Michael and I ran outside the cave, trying to find Angel and Luke.

The rain was poring down, we came to the lake, to find Luke and Angel in the water.

All of a sudden Luke was kissing Angel on the lips, her wings went up in the air.

The rain had stop, although I was wrong, the rain drops stopped in mid air, it was beautiful, Angel must be doing this and she didn't even know, she's probably too busy kissing right, I thought to my self, smiling at them.

Moon Light had his eye wide open, he starting to walk towards them, Jealousy much, I put my hand up to stop him, he looked down at me.

"Let them enjoy the moment" I said looking at him, then to the love couple in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:@0

Angel got a kiss from LUKE AAAAAAHHHHHH, LOL

What will happen next, who is working for Team Plasma.

If you guys want to ask questions about any, just message me ok :)

Tnader out :P