8.The adventure begins!

This chapter will be longer so all good :@)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light Pov:

We finally left the Pokemon centre, I had to stay with angel, until she regains her memories, angel told me that Mew gave her visions and information of the Pokemon world, I hope it helps her.

"You should ask Mew to transform into a different Pokemon, just to be safe" I said to her looking at Mew.

"Hmmm, I know an Glaceon, can you do that Mew" Angel asked.

Mew nodded her head and transformed into an Glaceon.

"Are we there yet" she asked.

"No were not"

"So where are we going again" she asked.

I whacked my hand to my face, she laughed.

"Before I met you, I was traveling with a bunch of friend, we said we will meet at Nimbasa city, so that's where we are going" I said point ahead.

She smiled and kept walking.

There's something not right with this girl, she isn't like other girls, I better keep an eye on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Pov:

The sun was so nice and warm, it felt like ages since I've been outside.

"HELP ME HELP ME" a voice cried out.

I ran towards where the voice was coming from.

"Where you going" cried out Moon Light.

I ran as fast as I can, I came to an opening, there was pokemon trapped in cages and nets, the men were torturing a Zorua.

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE" I shouted running towards them.

"Or what, what's a little girl like you going to do" one the grunts said.

"You can't mess with us, were team Plasma" said another grunt.

"Ha, what a crap name" I said laughing.

"We won't let you dishonour are name" the all said.

We'll I'm in trouble now.

"Ready Glaceon" I said.

"Yep" replied Glaceon.

Two grunts walked up and chucked there poke balls in the air, out came an Patrat and Venipede, Glaceon defeated using one attack, we defeated about ten grunts and the leader came out.

"You've done well my child, but it ends here" he said letting out two Pokemon, Pinsir and Amoonguss.

"How you doing Glaceon" I asked.

"Not so good, I could take on one, but not both at the same time" said Glaceon.

"Two against one, that's not very fare, let's make it even" Moon Light said walking up behind me, and letting out his Dewott.

"Toke your time" I said smiling at him.

"Better later then never, I say" he said back.

"Amoonguss use smoke" said the leader.

The whole area was covered in smoke, then the smoke disappeared, I looked around to see two grunts were holding Moon Light, the leaders Pokemon was holding down Glaceon and Dewott and a guy holding my hand behind my back.

He messed with the wrong chick, I lifted my foot up and kicked him in the stomach, four guys jumped on me, I fell to the ground head first........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Light Pov:

Angel fell to the ground head first.

"ANGEL" I shouted at the top of my lunges.

"You weakling are never going to win against team Plasma, we're unstoppable" he laughed pushing Angels head though the ground, with his foot.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" I cried out.

There was something glowing where Angel was, her body was on fire, her eyes were glowing.

She pushed of the men that was on her, she walked over to the leader and lifted him up by his collar.

"NEVER MESS WITH US EVER AGAIN" she yelled at the leader and chuck him in the middle of the lake.

"WHO'S NEXT" said turning around and looking at all the grunts.

They dropped all their poke balls and ran out of sight.

Angel walked over to the cages and melted the locks, her hand were not on fire, she picked up the injured Zorua, Zorua started to glow and then faded, she put down the Zorua and fell down to the ground.

I ran to her and pick her up, her head was bleeding again.

"THAT WAS AMAZING" two boys said at the same time.

I turn around.

"Luke, Michael, Christine, what are you guys doing here" I said surprised.

"We saw fire on are way to Nimbasa city, and came to investigate" said Christine looking around.

Glaceon walked over to me.

"We need to get her to the Pokemon centre now" said Glaceon in my head.

"We need to take my friend angel to the Pokemon centre now" I said letting out my Unfezant and taking of.

"Hey wait up" they cried, taking out there flying Pokemon and chasing after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels got powers %0

Tnader out :P