7.The Pokemon world!

So her name is now angle, will she ever remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angle Pov:

Nine days later I was finally able to move around, my head still hurt though, Mew on the other hand had recovered.

"Can you remember anything" Mew said floating above my head.

"Still nothing, nothing the Pokemon world and nothing where I came from" i said flopping back onto my bed.

"I might be able to help with the Pokemon stuff" Mew said smiling.

"How can you do that" I asked Mew.

"I'll tell you, after I give you the knowledge about the Pokemon world" said Mew.

Mew lifted her tail, and touched my head, vision of all the Pokemon in the world, what the world looks like, information flowed though my head, it was awesome.

I open my eyes, to mew playfully moving around, like she was trying to catch something.

"Isn't this world great" Mew said.

"Yah, it's incredible" I said standing up of my bed.

I toke of my bandages, the rock got just above my right eye brow, at lest I can cover it with my hair.

Moon Light came in, smiling, I think he won his badge.

"Guess what" he said smiling.

"You won your gym badge" I said playfully punched him.

"Hey, you ruined the surprise" he punched me back.

"Can I leave yet" I said giving him lilypup eyes.

"Yep, I got the all clear from Nurse Joy"he said walking towards the door.

"Let's go" I said jumping onto his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for doing short chapters the big ones are coming don't you worry.

Tnader out :/