Prologue

Lucas

"Luccccasss, baby please! I need it

"Luccccasss, baby please! I need it." Tiffany whined, trynna reach her hand down my pants.

Ol' freaky ass.

"Nah fuck allat. You wanna have an attitude, then you don't get no dick." I said, shoving her hands away and walking over to her bed.

She poked out her bottom lip, trynna look all cute and shit.

"But baby that was earlier, now I got food in my system. Baby I'm happy now... I know how to act." She said cheesing, walking over to me and sitting on my lap.

This girl really think she bout to get her way.

"Fuck allat, you should've thought about that before catching a attitude. No dick for you-"

My phone ringing, made me lose my focus.

»incoming call: Cruz🤟🏾«

"Hol' up Tiff, lemme answer this call right quick." I reached in my pocket, pulling my phone out.

Shit better be important.

"Wassup lil nigga, what you want?" I said curious, while staring dead at Tiffany.

Lil mama think she slick.

She put her hand back in my pants, this time underneath my black boxers, and grabbed my dick slowly pumping it.

"Bro I heard it's a party this weekend, but I can't get in unless you there with me cuz' it's a 'Senior's only' party... and I'm not a senior yet."

I'm not hearing nothing he saying right now.

Tiff slowly got off the bed, with my dick still firmly in her hand, getting on her knees.

"So what you say bro, can you go with me? I mean I would've asked Rodney but his black ass not answering m-"

I cut him off before he could finish.

"Yea, Yea nigga whatever bye." I rushed into the phone.

It was silent for a minute.

"Oh alr fasho nigga. Bye-" I hung up, now putting all my focus on Tiffany.

She hand my whole dick out, sloppily licking up from the base all the way to the tip, then taking my 9 inches into her mouth.

Yo she got that super head.

I lent my head back, and let out a curse word.

"Fuuck." I groaned, as she started bobbing her head a little faster then before.

Bitch got my toes curling and everything.

She popped my dick out her mouth, a trail of spit following after, and started slowly jerking my shit once again.

She spit on the tip, looking me dead in my eyes, before saying.

"Can I have some dick now, daddy?"

Oh she nasty nasty.

»«»«»«»«

Omg I'm laughing so hard rn! 😭

Anyways...

I decided to write this story because I couldn't find any good books that shipped Lucas and Sammy together, so I thought "if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself." Andd shit ima do it then!

I'm really excited about this book, so I hope y'all are too!

Vote & comment ✨
(oh and add to your libraries/ reading lists)

Byeeeeee !!!