Chapter Twelve: Part One

Lucas | 17

I woke up on the right side of the bed today, which is rare for me because I'm not a morning person, even though technically it's not morning anymore but still

Today just felt different tho, I was in a hella good mood.

I woke up with my dick on brick tho, so obviously I was excited about something.

On top of that I ain't had pussy in a few weeks or so, and I need my issue off for real.

I got from my bed, walking to my bathroom to get ready for the day, considering I did agree to let Sammy take me out.

It's completely platonic on my side tho, He the only one trynna gain something outta it.

And now that I think about it, this gon be my first time seeing him since I met him at that party.

I already know he bout to be acting a fool.

I laughed at the thought of him being geeked about taking me out, while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth.

To be honest, ion even know what I'm finna wear.

Not that I really give a fuck, ion got nobody to impress, but I still like to look good for myself.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I turned on the water, getting ready for my shower.

See I like my showers to be extra hot and extra long, and I got time today, because Sammy ain't getting here till 7:30 and it's only around 4 something.

I turn on some Mike Sherm, and make my way into my steaming shower.

"Ima mu'fuckin Asshole, bitch I'm the shit. If I get her to the crib I gotta hit, made her give it up quick I robbed the bitch." I rapped along to the song, as I lathered my body up.

I gotta be clean, can't be out here walking around musty, that's just not the move.

Can't let myself go out like that.

I finally finished up with my hygienic routine, making my way back to my room, so I could get dressed.

I decided I'd wear a red, long sleeve, turtleneck polo shirt. My ripped, black, Balmain jeans. And my favorite all red, win like 96', Jordan 11s.

Once I was happy with my choices, I added a few gold chains around my neck, my gold Patek watch, and some diamond studded earrings to top it off.

I finished up, spraying myself with Burberry cologne, and then decided to text Sammy that I was finished getting ready.

Realizing it was already 6:45 when I texted him, caught me off guard, I really took that damn long to get ready!