Chapter Twenty-Two

Lucas | 17

Slight trigger warning

Lucas. I-I'm-pregnant, a-and it's yours." She stumbled over her words, fear evident in her voice.

Woah woah, bring that shit the fuck back.

"How could that be possible Tiff? The last time we messed around I couldn't even get it hard-this timeline ain't adding up." I rushed out, trying to put two and two together, but I kept getting 12.

She looked nervously around the room, trying to avoid my eye contact.

"B-but it has to be yours Lucas, I can't possibly think of any one else that I'd be pregnant by." She whined, walking up to me and laying her head down on my chest.

There's gotta be a better explanation for this, I mean the last time we actually had sex was three months ago-and she definitely doesn't look three months pregnant.

"Tiff, exactly how far along are you in this pregnancy?" I questioned, the seriousness leaking through my tone.

She sniffed, wiping her stray tears before answering.

"I would assume a few weeks, almost a month maybe-it's the first of this month, my period didn't start yet, and I've never been late before." She whispered, becoming lost within her own thoughts.

Well if she is pregnant-it couldn't be mine.

I really hope she isn't basing this purely off the fact that she's late, and not because she hasn't had a pregnancy test.

"Tiffany have you even took test yet? I mean I don't know too much about periods, but sometimes they can be weird-maybe they're not as in sync as you thought they were." I said, rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down.

She slowly shook her head, staring up at me.

"No, I didn't feel I needed a test-I know my body Lucas, and I know that it's changing." She spoke, suddenly becoming defensive.

I took a deep breath, trying not to get frustrated, because one of us need to be the calm one in this situation.

"Ok well I'm doubting that you know your body, but I still believe that pregnancy test is necessary Tiff-if you won't do it for yourself, at least do if for me please."

She squinted her eyes, scrunching her face up, giving me her signature "I'm finna act out" look.

"Do you not believe me or something Lucas? Is my word not good enough for you now-I just don't get it, it's like I can never win with you." She complained, pushing my arm away from her, and making her way towards my bed.

What the fuck is her problem-why is she acting like this is something to debate about.

"Tiff calm down, it has nothing to do with me not believing you. I think a pregnancy test is necessary, just to be sure-so we're not freaking out for no reason at all." I stated calmly, taking a seat beside her on my bed.

She sighed, laying her head down on my shoulder.

"You're right, I'm sorry for overreacting-it's just I've been stressing out already, and then boom my periods late, which just adds more to my plate. But I'll take the pregnancy test-as long as you promise to pay for it." She smiled innocently, even though we both knew she was far from it.

I rolled my eyes, pushing her off of me, before grabbing my house keys off the bedside table.

I waited for her to gather her things before we made our out the house, and to her car.

"So you can't think of anyone else, that could possibly be the father?" I cautiously asked, not wanting to upset her again.

She was quite for while, but then she finally decided to speak up.

"There was one guy at this party I went to last month, he was hella cute and the chemistry was there-or maybe it was the alcohol, because I got shitfaced that night-anyways we made out a few times but that's all I can remember. I woke up the next morning, still at the same location, my underwear were missing but that's it." She finished, her voice barely above a whisper when she finished.

I stared at her in complete and utter shock, at how nonchalant she was about this. Maybe I was looking to deep into it, but it definitely sounds like she was taking advantage of.

She seems to be almost as if she's in denial about it, or as if she's suppressing the memories.

"Tiff, that sounds really bad. Did he ask for consent, why did you call me or go to the party with someone?" I questioned, becoming extremely worried after hearing this story.

She shook her head frantically, like she was trying to remove the thought from her mind.

"Lucas I don't remember, I just said that-please, just leave it alone." She pleaded, taking her attention away from the road, to give me a serious look.

I just couldn't understand why she was trying to put this issue on the back burner, like it wasn't important.

"B-but Tiff, this is serious-"

She slammed on the brakes, the cars behind us honking obnoxiously at her sudden actions.

"Lucas no, please stop! Just-just please drop it, I'm begging you." She screamed at the top of her lungs, tears streaming down her naked face.

I only nodded my head, not being able to find the right words.

She pulled into the parking lot if CVS, turning off the car, and storming off.

I slowly followed behind, trying to give her space so she wouldn't blow up on me again.

Once we made it to the aisle where we needed to be, she grabbed a pregnancy test, and continued up to the checkout area.

I paid for the test, taking the bag from the cashier, and following Tiffany back to her car.

"Tiffany I'm sorry for upsetting you, I just really care about your wellbeing." I spoke quietly, not making eye contact, afraid that it would trigger her even more.

She let out a long breath, her shaky hands wiping at her eyes, as she leaned her head back against the seat.

"I know Lucas, I know." She sighed, before starting up the car and driving off.

One thing that was for certain, there was more to the story-and it was a story that I'm almost positive she still remembers.

And I gotta get to the bottom of this shit.

»«»«»«»«

Ok so boom I finally got this shit done.
I was stuck, because this whole storyline was something I pulled out of my ass.

So last chapter was a surprise to me too 😭😩
But I kinda like where things are going, shit I rewrote this multiple times and this is what I got as a end result.

What y'all think? Lemme know sum.

As I always say, please excuse any mistakes I have yet to proofread and edit.

Vote & Comment pls :)

BYEEEEEE ✨