Chapter Twenty-six

Lucas | 17

Morning after

Morning after

I woke up to a flustered Sammy searching for something he may have missed placed.

"B-babe, what's wrong? What are you looking for?" My tired morning voice cracked as I asked him these questions.

He was silent for a moment, as he searched high and low for whatever he lost, before he finally responded.

"I can't find my phone or my keys- have you seen them babe?" He stopped in his tracks, looking to me with a questioning gaze.

I sighed deeply, going to make my way out of the bed, but a sharp pain shot up my lower back.

"Aah fuck-that shit hurt!" I groaned out, stuck in that same position, as I waited for the pain to subside.

I looked up at Sammy, only to see a smug smirk hanging on his lips.

"That's the aftermath of good dick-" He cut himself short though, was he seen the look on my face.

I rolled my eyes at his foolishness, slowly lifting myself off the bed, heading towards the spot I last seen him with his belongings.

"Where exactly are going anyways? I mean you just got back and now you're leaving again." I mentioned softly, trying to keep my emotions from seeping into my tone.

I grabbed his keys and phone off of the floor by my dresser, how it managed to get down there, I couldn't tell ya.

He pouted, taking his things and placing them in his pockets, before pulling me in closer to leaving a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Babe I know it seems like I'm just in and out, but I've just been so busy, I have important shit to take care of but I promise it won't always be like that." He said reassuringly, wrapping his arm around my waist, keeping the eye contact serious.

I smiled brightly at his words, feeling as though I could trust them, and he returned the gesture pulling me into a tight hug and placing a long, lust full kiss on my lips.

"Ima miss you alright, but ima make it back home to you soon, and that's a promise." He finished, before making his way towards my door and heading out.

Samuel | 19

"Yeah nigga I'm pulling up right now damn" I mumbled into my phone, getting irritated with Santana and his constant questioning

I whipped my car into the open parking space, before hopping out and locking my shit up.

I sighed as I watched both Dreux and Santana walk up to me, mentally rolling my eyes at the questions I just knew they were finna ask me.

"My nigga where have you been, you went to see your lil boo and just dipped off. I mean you never came back around, no call not text. To keep it real I almost thought you was dumb enough to go take on the mission by yourself." Dreux rushed out, roughly pushing my shoulder back, showing his frustration with me.

Santana copied his actions, gaining a glare in return from, which caused him put on his infamous goofy smile and throw his hands up in surrender.

"Honestly man I was worried, one minute you was on the phone and then the next you just walked out, then poof never to be seen again." Santana agreed, trying to keep up with me as I starting walking pass them and towards the trap house.

I let out a obnoxiously loud laugh as I entered through the door.

"I mean put two and two together, I went to see Lucas and just ended up staying the night. I ain't know I need to run my every move by y'all." I said sarcastically, as we made our way towards Boss Man's office.

"That's not what we said. You know you don't need our permission to do anything, but when we've been planning for this mission, we couldn't help but think you went solo." Dreux finished, his serious face showing up, making his eyebrows furrow.

"Exactly bro, we just looking out for you. We know how much this means to you and we weren't sure what you'd do when you had time to yourself." Santana added, laying a hand on my shoulder, pulling me into a side hug.

I understood where they were coming from, but I'm a grown ass man and I don't need back up, if I ever did decide on taking the mission by myself.

"Say less, y'all know I appreciate that fact that y'all looking out for me. I hear though and that's what matters, not let's drop the sappy shit and get to business." I spoke, busting through the office doors of Boss Man.

Boss Man spun around in his chair, smiling as he watched us take a seat in front of his desk.

"So y'all ready to finally get to work? No more distractions right-" he paused, giving me a knowing look, before he continued. "This isn't a game y'all, if y'all stick to the plan, get in and get out...y'all should make it to see the next day." He voiced, leaning back in his chair, crossing his feet on top of the desk.

I rolled my eyes, getting extremely irritated with his presence.

"We're ready nigga, just give up the run down, and will go from there. Please try not to waste our time, we don't got a fucking day." I sneered, still clearly upset with Eli for taking the deal with Brax in the first place.

He's knows my past with him, hell even his ass has a bad past with him. I guess money talks louder for some, you'd think as much as he preached about loyalty, he'd actually have some-but niggas are made different I guess.

He completely ignored my little snarky remark, hopping right into the plan, telling what we should do and what we shouldn't do. He broke it down piece by piece, so we didn't miss a step.

"You go on through this door, and you'll be greeted by some big buff niggas, don't get to acting tough either because they will shoot yo ass-" He rambled on about how to approach the goons at the front don't.

To keep it a stack, I wasn't really listening to a word he said, I already had my own plan in mind.

---
(pretty "long" A/N)

Long time no see huh, y'all miss me?

Well I missed y'all even if y'all ain't miss me.

As y'all can probably tell, this is when shit is about to start getting messy. So please fasten your wigs to your scalp.

I know not much is happening in this chapter, that's because it's a filler, but trust these next few chapters will make up for it.

I'm officially not extremely busy anymore, so updates should be a lot more frequent!

I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter though.

With that being said, please excuse any mistakes I have yet to proofread and edit.

Vote & comment pls :)