Chapter Fifteen

Lucas | 17

I sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for Rodney to come outta the bathroom

He exactly like me when it comes to taking showers, he take long as fuck.

He woke this morning, and rushed to the bathroom, like he had something to hide.

I was hella mad tho, because when he hopped out the bed, it woke me up ruining my dream and now I can't remember what I was dreaming about.

While I was lost in thought, Rodney finally made his way out of the bathroom, in nothing but a towel wrapped around his weight.

"You got some underwear I can borrow nigga? He asked, walking towards my dresser and started going through it.

What the hell was his point in asking me, if he was just gon look through my shit anyways.

"Yea there should be a pair in there that fits you, just don't mess my shit up." I answered, watching him rummage through my clothes.

He finally found a pair, red polo boxer briefs, and slide them on under his towel.

"Um your welcome, I ain't here a thank you yet." I said playfully mugging him, as he made his way back over to my bed, sitting down beside.

He laughed, laying back on my bed getting comfortable.

"You ain't even give me chance, thank you Damn, happy now?" He asked, staring at me awaiting my answer.

I stared back, smiling at him before responding.

"Very."

He shook his head, and started pulling my covers over his barely clothed body.

"Call Cruz, see if that nigga wanna chill with us today." He said, putting his arms behind his head.

I haven't seen or spoken to Cruz in a while, with usually doesn't happen, it's always Rodney who I'm ignoring.

As I went to press Cruz contact number, my phone began ringing, interrupting my previous actions.

»incoming call: Tiffany«

I sighed, immediately hitting decline and going right back to what I was doing before.

Calling Cruz.

"Woah woah, what's up with that, why you ain't answer her call?" Rodney asked, leaning up on one of his arms.

I knew he would have something to say.

"Because fuck her that's why. Leave it at that Rodney, ion wanna talk about it." I said, turning over in bed, finally calling Cruz.

The phone rang a few times, before he finally picked up.