Chapter Seven

Samuel

I was driving to drop off some money to boss man, when my phone lit up, indicating that I had some sort of notification

I pulled in through the big gates, that lead to his building, and parked my car taking my phone off the charger and checking the notification.

I realized it was a message on instagram, which got me hyped because if it was who I assumed it was, then the universe was definitely playing in my favor.

I clicked on the message, geeked asf, reading it out loud.

"Hi." I read quietly, to myself.

Okay this nigga dry asf with his texting.

I thought to myself a while, trying to come up with something clever to say, before finally typing out a message.

"How you been shawty? You remember me right?" I sent, reading over it making sure I ain't sound like no creep.

Once I was content with the message, I closed my phone and locked it, sitting it back in the cup holder.

I pulled the duffel bag out from behind the seat, zipping it open and taking the money out, beginning to count it.

Ion need no fucking repeat of last time, don't nobody got time for boss man bullshit today, not today.

As I was finishing up my counting, loud ass knocking on my window startled me making me lose my place.

"My niggaaaaa, you good bro." Santana's muffled voice yelled, from the other side of my window.

I rolled my eyes, swinging my door open, stepping out of my bmw.

"Nigga why you always so fucking cheery? Like calm down you preppy ass bitch." I said shoving the duffel bag in his hands and walking off towards boss man's building.

I hate working for this nigga, I swear if my momma didn't need the extra help I'd really be doing something better with my life.

"Nigga fuck you, why you always so angry all the time? Go get some pussy, goofy ass!" He retaliated, bumpin' my shoulder all extra hard, walking in the door before me.

He sensitive asf, ion know how he managed to make it in this line of business.

I pushed passed his doors, making my way through the security guards, and taking a seat in front of him.

"Sammy boy! Santana- where's Dre? No no, who cares the real question is where is my money, mula, dinero, guwop- shall I proceed?" Boss man asked, leaning back in his chair, looking at us through hooded eyes.

This nigga is straight smacked.

"It's all right here, all the money you could've ever asked for." Santana said, standing up and pouring the money all over his desk.

This nigga is about as stupid as they come, but I honestly don't know where I'd be without him.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then my phone 'dinged' in my pocket, causing me to pause.

I took it out of my pocket, expecting it to be Dreux explaining why he wasn't present, but to my surprise it was Lucas responding.

"Uh duh, you obviously the nigga from the party that was trying to spit game at me." He said, making me laugh quietly to myself.

He got a bad attitude, but that's a weakness for me.

"Nigga wass funny? Ion see nothing in here to laugh about!" Boss Man demanded, looking around the room dramatically like he was actually looking for what was funny.

This exactly what I be talking about, he extra asf for no reason.

"Man I ain't laughing at nothing that concerns you, you got the money so can we go now, or is you in need for another favor?" I asked, becoming highly irritated with his antics.

Santana looked at me with wide eyes, like I was crazy or something.

But the gag is...I'm genuinely not scared of this nigga, I know the real him and ain't shit frightening about it.

"Ooo, you be talking real bold nowadays. You better find ya lane and stay in it, because in case you forgot...you not safe no more like you used to be. See when you was doing what you was doing for me, I said you'd be protected at all cost, but you wanted to end- see you got me ranting now, that conversation is for another day." He said with a sly smirk on his face, leaning back up off his desk.

He still mad about old shit, and that's exactly why ion take his empty threats seriously, he still think about those days like the soft ass nigga that he is.

"Yea nigga whatever, you got another mission for us or can we go?" I said, standing up from my seat and looking down on him.

Santana got up from his seat, walking closer towards the door, just in case things got out of hand.

See I know I call him stupid all the time, but he's very observant...he know when it's time to get serious.

Boss man stood up too, slamming his hands down on his desk, sneering at me.

"Get the fuck outta my office before I kill both y'all niggas!" He yelled in my face, some of his spit landing on my cheek.

Wiping it off, I scoffed in his face before heading out the door, taking my sweet time.

"So where you going from here nigga?" Santana asked as we walked over towards my car.

I gotta get home to my family, and check up on my mama and little siblings.

"Man im taking my ass home, I gotta help my ole lady out around the house." I said, opening my car door and sliding in.

I also gotta text my future baby boy back.

"Oh, alright then cuh. Ima be on my way then, I got some pussy to beat up later on, talk later?" He said, dapping me up with a huge smile on his face.

Man I gotta admit, his smile is definitely contagious.

I laughed, shaking my head before replying. "Of course bro, hit me when it's done, I wanna know if she was good or not." I said smiling, closing my door and putting my key in the ignition.

He waved, before walking off towards his car.

I pulled out of the driveway, and sped off onto the road.

I pulled out my phone, turning on some music, before I went back on the instagram app and sending Lucas another text.

"Calm down babe, what's with all the attitude? I'm just trynna talk with you, what you doing tonight tho?" I sent, turning up my music hella loud and speeding past the red light.

Shit, hope ion get no ticket for doing that shit, but aye yolo nigga.

»«»«»«»«»

End of chapter seven, yaaay!
I wasn't even supposed to update today, I literally just got bored and decided to write something.

With that being said I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, again excuse any mistakes I have yet to proofread and edit.

Like I always say... Vote & Comment pls :) ✨

BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!