Chapter Twenty-Three

Samuel

I made my way over to his front door, knocking on it loudly

I could hear a muffled "hold on", as the sound of shuffling footsteps made their was towards the door.

Once it finally opened, it revealed the only person I've been feening to see all day.

"What it do baby." I spoke, stepping inside his house and reaching for a hug.

Lucas smiled sarcastically, throwing his hand out and mushing my face.

"Why you acting brand new and shit? Like I wasn't just devouring your whole soul a couple weeks ago." I said laughing, pushing my way past him and walking inside his crib.

Stood at the door just watching me like I was crazy.

Which I am, but he ain't gotta know that yet.

"How you just gon walk in my house like you live here or something? Nigga do you pay bills or something, because I'm confused?" He complained, shutting the door behind him, walking up to me.

I sat back on the couch, and got comfortable.

"I mean if you want me to, you know I got like that. Ion got no problems spoiling my baby." I said cheesing all big, but he just continued to mug me.

Ole mean ass nigga.

But that's my mean ass nigga.

"Why are you here again, I don't believe you made that clear...do you need something? I'm not trynna play with you all day." He mumbled, flopping down next to me on the couch.

I just looked at him for a second, admiring his beauty, before leaning over to kiss him.

But he jumped back, always with the dramatics I swear to god.

"Uh uh nigga, I don't know you like that. Back up with all the lovey dovey shit, you might have something." He laughed, playfully curling his lip up in fake disgust.

I looked at him sideways, before clapping back.

"You let me eat yo whole ass, and finger yo shit-but I can't get a kiss? You got me fucked up, gimme my kiss or ima fuck you up." I said rolling on top of him, so we were now face to face, with no type of space in between us.

He laughed, finally giving in and pecking my lips.

But that wasn't good enough for me.

"What the fuck was that, gimme a better one. Make nasty though, you know how I like it." I whispered in his ear, making sure to bite his ear lobe.

He rolled his eyes, but still sat up a bit so he can reattach our lips.

I licked his bottom lip, causing him open it, giving me access to stick my tongue inside his mouth.