Chapter Six

Lucas

A/N : SO BASICALLY CHAPTERS 2 & 3, THE DAY OF THE PARTY, WAS SET ON A SATURDAY

A/N : SO BASICALLY CHAPTERS 2 & 3, THE DAY OF THE PARTY, WAS SET ON A SATURDAY. WHILE CHAPTER 4 AND FIVE ARE BOTH SET ON SUNDAY, NOW CHAPTER SIX IS SET ON A MONDAY. LUCAS IS A SENIOR IN HS, AND HE'LL BE IN SCHOOL, SO YEAH...JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION. Enjoy

»«»«»«»«

I woke up to blaring noise of my alarm clock.

"Man wtf, I know it's not time to get up already!" I mumbled, checking my phone to see what time it was.

I swear it feel like I just closed my eyes, now I gotta get ready for school.

I barely got any sleep last night, Tiffany came over and we went for hours.

Reminiscing about last night, brought a smile to my face.

I got out of bed, heading towards the bathroom, to begin getting ready for school.

I started brushing my teeth, when I remembered I needed to make sure Rodney was still picking me up.

I knew I kinda overreacted yesterday, with the whole throwing my drink and yelling shit, but them niggas pissed me off.

As I went to text him, I realized I had a new message in my dms.

Me being the curious mu'fucka I am, I clicked on it and read it.

"Wassup shawty, I'm that nigga from the party. You trynna fuck with a young nigga or what?"

I know this not who the fuck I think this is.

Rolling my eyes, so far back they almost got stuck, I clicked on the account that sent the message.

Low and behold, it was exactly who I ain't want it to be.

I left the message on read, closing out the app, before getting back to what I was on.

»message to: Rodney⚡️«
"Aye bro, you still picking me up right?" I sent, setting my phone down and started getting ready.

As I was pulling up my pants, my phone lit up, indicating that I just received a text message.

I picked it up, and read it.

»message from: Rodney⚡️«
"Nigga fuck you, I really shouldn't be doing shit for yo ungrateful ass. All I know is if you ain't outside before I get there I'm leaving you." He replied.

He bluffin' nigga know he ain't gon leave me.

»message to: Rodney⚡️«
"Yea ight." I said, he big mad but he'll get over it.

I grabbed my bag off the floor, stuffing my phone in my back pocket, looking around the room to make sure I had everything.

I made my way downstairs, picking my house keys up from the bowl, and walking outside before Rodney arrived.