Chapter Four

Lucas

8:15 a

8:15 a.m. Sunday

Why the fuck am I up so early in the Morning?

I start getting up outta bed, heading for the bathroom.

Shit might as well get ready for the day, ion plan on staying in the house none today.

I should probably call Rodney, and see if them niggas wanna chill today.

As I was putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush, my mind started to wonder.

Speaking of Rodney... I wonder if he got some cuddy at the party last night, like he was planning to do.

And speaking of the party.

Who the fuck was that nigga trynna spit game at me? Calling me shawty and shit like I'm his bitch or something.

Got me all the way fucked up, no cap.

I finished up in the bathroom, heading back into my room so I could lay back down.

Picking up my remote, I switched the tv to Netflix looking for something to watch.

Bird box, the fuck is a bird box?

I thought to myself, while reading through the different movie options.

Before I could even click on the movie, my phone began to ring.

»incoming call: Cruz🤟🏾«

Fuck this nigga want?

I picked it up off the drawer, before answering it.

"Hello?" I said dully into the phone, picking up my remote to press play on the Netflix movie.

There was all kinds of loud static noise in the phone before he finally answered me.

"Aye nigga, you busy today?" He asked, basically screaming into my ear.

Why niggas gotta be so loud for.

"Nah man, why wassup?" I asked, half paying attention to the movie.

Shit lowkey interesting...

"Cuz me and Rodney riding around ina whip, you down to do something right now?" He asked, causing the phone to static even more.

The fuck typa phone he using, a Obama phone 8 plus?

"Yea fasho, what's plots tho?" I asked, putting the movie on pause and sitting up on my bed.