Chapter Thirteen

Lucas | 17

I'm not upset with him

I can't find it within myself to be mad at him, because I kissed him back.

I allowed myself to be put in a situation, in which I wasn't ready for.

I'm more upset with myself, over the fact that I kissed a whole dude. I let a whole nigga grab my dick, I ain't never did no shit like that before.

The scariest part about it, is that I actually enjoyed that shit.

I enjoyed being around him, and I enjoyed kissing him.

Which is why this is such a problem, because I'm not supposed to be gay, I'm not supposed to enjoy kissing a nigga. That's just not right, that ain't me.

I'm supposed to like girls, I mean I do, I have a whole girlfriend.

A beautiful one, one that any nigga wish they could have, but they can't because she's mine.

Or at least she was mine, but we kinda fell off after that argument and I have talked to her since.

But I know that if I call her, she'll come over no doubt about it.

I need to fix this, I don't wanna feel like this.

There's way too much pussy in the world to be stuck over one nigga.

I grabbed my phone off my charger, and searched for the one person who could probably help the most through this mess.

Once I found the contact, I pressed call, and waited for them to pick up.

"What do you want Lucas?" She snapped, her attitude just as bad as it usually is.

But I'm not in the mood for an argument, I just need some help.

"Babe, why are you acting like this? I can't just call my girlfriend and see how she's doing?" I asked, treading lightly on the topic, knowing it was still a sensitive issue for her.

She laughed at that.

"Nigga I haven't talked to you since the night of that dumbass argument. Don't fucking pull that bullshit with me nigga, I'm not your girlfriend so you don't need to check up on me anymore." I could just hear the dramatic eye roll in her tone.

This why ion talk to her, because she always on her bullshit.

I sighed, trying to keep my composure. Ain't no point in getting angry with her, she holds the key to all my answers.

And if I argue with her now, this shit ain't ever getting fixed.

"Please let me apologize, you know I love you girl. I fucked up, I'll admit that...just come over so I can prove how sorry I am, in person." I'm trynna seduce her as good as I possibly can.