Chapter Nineteen

Samuel

"Man why the fuck am I here-I can't do this

"Man why the fuck am I here-I can't do this." I whispered to myself, as I sat in my car, outside of Lucas' house contemplating on whether I should be here or not.

I banged my head against my steering wheel repeatedly, letting out a long groan.

"Nah fuck it, I'm a do this-I want my fucking baby back!" I said, unbuckling my seatbelt, and hopping out my car.

If I think too hard about it, ima fuck around and bitch out-we can't have that.

Walked up to his door slowly, and once I finally made it up the last step, I knocked on the door loudly.

"One second." I heard his muffled voice through the door.

Man I missed his voice.

The door swung open, and there stood my husband, my baby father, my everything.

He had a look of pure shock on his face, his mouth slightly ajar-as if he was searching for the right words to say.

But before he could utter a word, I spoke up.

"Look before you curse me out for showing up unannounced-I just wanna apologize for the date. I kissed you, and maybe I was moving too fast. If I scared you away, I'm truly sorry for that-but please give me another chance, even if we're just friends, I wanna be in your life and-" Though before I could fully finish my apology, I was pulled into a tight hug.

At first I didn't know how to react, but once I realized what he was doing, I instantly hugged him back.

I slowly backed him up in the house, so that now we were standing in his living room, still tightly hugging onto each other.

"I'm sorry for ghosting you all this time-I was just in a bad space. I was confused and scared-it was something new to me. I've never felt this way before, everything was so fucking overwhelming and I just didn't know how to deal with it all. I wasn't upset with you tho-so there's no need to apologize." He finished, giving me a sincere smile to top it off.

Man this nigga so pretty-I just wanna make up and beat his cheeks already.

I nodded at his words, taking everything he was say in.

"If you let me, I can help you out with your confusion-I was in your spot once, so I teach some things." I said smirking, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into me.

He was quite for a minute, as he thought up an answer to give me.

"Well I'm not ready to have sex with you-but I'm curious, so I'm willing to try some things with you." He said smiling, holding his eye contact with me.