Chapter Ten

Lucas | 17

- 3 days later -

- 3 days later -

"I just really think we should chill some time. You don't ever wanna come see me when I ask you to, why?" Sammy asked through line, with loud noises accompanying him in the background.

Here we go again with this shit.

"Nigga I already told you why. Ion trust hanging out with you, because you might try something and if you do Ima have to break yo face. Ion wanna to do that..." I laughed, my voice trailing as I got distracted with the game I was playing on my PlayStation.

He stay flirting with me, even after I told him I wasn't with none of that gay shit.

"But I've already told you that I wouldn't try anything. I'm willing to take things slow if that's what you want, I just wanna chill with you." He said, with a whiny voice, making me laugh.

Big ass baby, I swear.

"You don't gotta take shit slow, because ain't shit gon happen regardless. You a nigga, me no likey, get that through your thick skull boy." I told him, saying each word slowly, so he could properly understand.

But he not gon understand, because he doesn't wanna understand.

"I mean you must like me in some sorta way. You still answer my calls and texts knowing ima flirt with you, and I ain't forcing you to talk to me." He replied, with a knowing tone, as if he knew me inside out.

I honestly don't know why I still talk to him, Rodney talked me into and I just I felt like I needed to prove myself to him.

At first it was supposed to be me playing with his feelings for me, but now that I've gotten to know him... he aight.

"Um no, I talk to you because I feel bad for you. No more no less, don't get your hopes up, I told you this before." I lied straight through my teeth.

I can't let him know that I actually think he's a cool dude, I'll never hear the end of it, and he might get the wrong idea.

He scoffed, letting out a obnoxious laugh before sighing.

"Yea aight shawty, you saying that now, but give me a couple weeks I'll change your mind."

Before I could respond, the sound of my door bell going off, caught my attention.

Rodney and Cruz, my niggas.

"Look son, you can believe what you wanna believe. Whatever helps you sleep at night, just know your dreams from reality. Ima have to cut this convo short, the homies here, so I'll hit you later I guess." I said, giving him time to respond before I hung up.

He sighed loudly in my ear, before replying.

"You always gotta ruin the mood, but alright baby daddy, I'll text you later." He made a kissing noise, before hanging up the phone.