Chapter Eleven

Samuel

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

Who the fuck is calling me at this time of night nigga fuck?

I picked my phone up, turning it over, and checking the Caller ID.

»incoming call: FutureBbyDaddy🍼💍«

Oh that's just my baby daddy...

He never responded to my text, but now he wanna call me hours later, ok.

I sat up quickly, answering my phone all geeked and shit.

"Wassup lil baby, why you calling so late?" I asked nonchalantly, trying not to sound extra excited over the fact that he called me.

I sighed, a small smile forming on my face.

"I couldn't sleep, and I needed a distraction. I can't rely on my friends so you were my best bet." He whispered tiredly into the line.

He need to stop with this whispering, it's turning me on a little bit.

"Oh...so you called me so I could put you to sleep? You gotta be in my presence for me to be capable of doing that- trust and believe I'll have you knocked out." I flirted, the smirk on my face getting wider.

The line went silent for good 20 seconds, before he spoke again.

"Why do you do this? We can't ever have a regular conversation without you trynna flirt with me nigga!" He laughed loudly.

He think I'm joking, but I'm really trynna tear them insides up fr.

"You know I want you, I can't help myself when it comes to you. Even though you mean as hell, I still like yo evil ass." I told him, while looking up at my ceiling.

I ain't trynna sound desperate, I'm just being honest.

"I'm not mean, I'm just aggressive. And I tell you all the time I'm not into you like that, but you steady push the boundaries." He sighed.

Eventually he gon change his mind, niggas can't resist me.

"Ok let's make a deal, yeah? Tomorrow, if you let me take you out just one time, and if you enjoy yourself, then we try to see where things go. But if you hate it, I mean like if you genuinely hate it, then I'll fall back on you. What do you say to that?" I asked him, patiently waiting for his response.

Whew, this is risky territory right now, I'm getting a little nervous.

He made an uncertain noise, before responding.

"Mmm I don't know, because if I do this ima be giving you the wrong idea. I already know I'm not gon be feeling it, so what's the point in wasting our time with this?" He replied seriously.