Chapter Twenty-seven: Part Two

Trigger warning: extreme violence

Samuel | 19

continues from chapter 26

"Man fuck that, it's my way or the highway. I don't give a fuck what that nigga want us to do, and look if y'all not down—let me know because I can handle it by myself." I spoke, my anger seeping through my tone.

Both Santana and Dreux just looked at me as if was crazy. Shit I am, being in this kind of business will do that to you, especially it takes from you more than it gives to you.

"Look bro, I—I understand you want your revenge on him for what he did to your brother but you gotta see the bigger picture." Dre took a deep breath, before continuing. "Say we go through with your plan, and it fails, if he didn't hesitate to do what he did to your brother, what makes you think he'll hesitate to do the same to your family or Lucas? You gotta think this shit through, this man ain't no joke, people could die—we could die." He finished off, his voice losing its base towards the end of his rant.

I get where he trying to go with this, but I'm really not trying to hear it.

"Look my brother never got the Justice he deserved. I refuse to let this nigga walk this earth another day, y'all either with me or against me, regardless ima do it anyway. Just let me know now, because we don't got all day." I waited for them to give me any indications on whether or not, they'd be riding along or dipping out on me.

They both looked hesitant, before eventually nodding their heads in agreement, signaling that they were down for the ride.

"Well what's the plots bro, not like we need one since this will not possibly be our last day on earth." Santana said his last part through clenched teeth and a tight lipped smile.

I could help but laugh at his pessimistic outlook on the situation to come.

"Here's the real plan, and listen the fuck up because like this nigga said"— I mentioned, pointing a finger at Dreux. "We could most definitely die tonight."

———

After going over the plan for the 115th time, we finally set off on our way to Brax's trap house.

When we finally made it, we grabbed all the necessities out of the car, giving each other a look before walking up to the front door.

I made the first move to knock on the door and in the corner of my eye, I could see Santana making a cross over his chest before kissing his Jesus piece around his neck.

We waited for a second before one of his goons opened the door, and him alone could give us a run for our money, so I hope and pray these niggas got the plan down pack.