Chapter One

Samuel

"Y'all niggas must think I'm stupid huh?" Boss Man said, throwing the money back on the table

Nigga always angry, for no reason.

"Y'all expect me to believe, this all the money y'all made today?" He let out a bitter laugh, reaching under his desk and pulling out a gun.

Oh shit, here we fucking go.

"Man what he gotta lie for? We got too much lose, we sold everything and that's all we made ona dead locs!" I said, getting heated.

This nigga always questioning us, like we some mu'fuckin kids bro.

"Who you think you talking nigga? You get a lil money now you think you that nigga!" He pointed his gun at me, his finger right on the trigger.

Nigga don't scare me noway.

"I'm not acting no typa way. I'm being real with you but you trynna threaten niggas lives and shit."

Nigga better put the gun down, fo I pull out mine.

"Mmh, so that's all y'all made?" He smiled, put his gun back under his desk.

We all nod in unison.

"Well I'm not fucking satisfied! Get y'all asses back on the block and run me my mu'fuckin money, and if y'all come up short I'm killing y'all niggas." He yelled, throwing different kinds a drugs at us.

Nigga crazy, I hate this mf.

"Go- Get the fuck out! And don't come back here unless y'all got ALL my fucking money."

Fucking pencil shaped ass nigga.

I grabbed the duffel bag off the floor, walking out with my homies, making sure to slam the door behind me.

Ima catch that nigga slippin' one day.

»«»«»«»«

"Bro that nigga crazy ona set fr." Santana laughed, lighting up a blunt and taking a long puff.

This where all the weed go, niggas be smoking it all.

"On mamas, nigga really got anger issues! He need some almond milk cuh." Dreux said, taking a hit off the blunt before passing it off to me.

Cuh said almond milk, I'm rolling.

"Ima dead that nigga if he keep on disrespecting me." I hit the blunt, scrolling through my instagram.

No cap, we gon be thumping.

They looked at each with hooded eyes, then looked at me, before bursting into loud fits of laughter.

"Nigga-nigga s-said he'll dead him!" Ahh I'm SCREAMING." Santana yelled, choking on the smoke stuck in his throat.

I hate this nigga too.

"Bro why you playing yo self? We all know ain't none of us gon touch that man." Dreux laughed, taking another hit from the blunt and passing back to me.

Man fuck allat.

"Fuck y'all niggas, real talk. Like I said if Bro disrespect me again, ima dead cuh on gang." I took the final hit of the blunt, before putting it out on the ground.

These nigga keep on playing.

"Now let's get back to work, fuck ass niggas."

»«»«»«»«

It's was 12:34, when I finally finished working on the block.

I came home to a quiet house, just like every other night.

"Baby is that you."

I heard my mom say from the top of the stairs.

"Yea momma, it's me. I just got off of work."

Ion got no damn job.

"Oh poor baby, they gon work ya skinny fingers all the way to the bone!" She placed a kiss on my forehead.

Wow, she trynna clown a young nigga.

"Momma ima be alr, I do this so you don't half to." I hugged her, before heading towards the steps.

I do all this, so my family don't gotta worry.

"Baby boy you know you don't have to do this!"
She said, following me up the stairs.

I sighed, turning to face her

"I know ma, I want to tho."

I kissed her on the forehead, wishing her a goodnight, before going into my room and closing the door behind me.

Man I'm sleepy as fuck.

I started to get undressed, but stopped in my tracks once I heard my phone ding.

Fuck man, this better not be another late night mission.

»message from: Santana🎗«
"Nigga Issa party this weekend, you for it?"
It read.

This nigga always trynna party.

»message to: Santana🎗«
"Shit say senior only, this a high school party stupid."

I reply back, after rereading the picture of a flyer he sent with the text.

He took a minute to respond, so I took that time to lay down and get comfortable in my bed.

»message from: Santana🎗«
"Yea and? It's gon be 18 year old bunnies up there too, what's the issue?"

»message from: Santana🎗« x2
"Nigga you down or not?"

I mean he is right, 18 is a legal age.

I just gotta be careful, I gotta ID all these bitches.

18 and over only.

»message to: Santana🎗«
"Alr nigga I'm down fasho, now lemme alone a young nigga need his beauty sleep."

I replied, closing my phone, and turning over on my side.

My phone dinged one more time, letting me know he replied back.

I'll hit back tomorrow, I'm tired as shit I need all my sleep.

»«»«»«»«

-Chapter one; done ✔️
Excuse any mistakes, I have yet to proofread.
Did y'all like? Let me know!
Vote & Comment, Thanks ✨
Ch.2 coming real soon...

BYEEEEEEEE