Chapter Twenty-Five

Samuel | 19

"Look Sammy, I need you to stick to the plan

"Look Sammy, I need you to stick to the plan. None of that extra shit ok, I know you want your revenge, but you gotta be smart about this." Dreux said, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

But I shrugged it off and continued to pack my duffel full of the necessities, everything we needed to make the drop off, and a little extra in case a nigga get jumpy.

As he started to speak again, my phone began to ring, interrupting his train of thoughts.

I picked it up, checking the caller ID.

"Fuck man!" I groaned once I realized it was Lucas. I haven't talked to him since I left his house last week. With everything going on, I haven't had time to even think to myself.

I decided on answering it though, because I actually missed hearing his voice.

"Hello?" I mentally winced, knowing he's probably pissed off from not hearing from me for a week.

It was silent for a while, before his raspy voice spoke in the phone.

"So what? You get me to fall for you, and share myself with you, just to go ghost on me for a week?" He laughed bitterly into the phone. I could tell he was trying to pretend like he wasn't hurt, but I could hear it in his voice.

I let out a deep sigh, feeling bad for leaving him like that, but those were never my intentions.

"No, babe it's not like that. I swear to you it's not, I really do care about you and I wanna be with you. Trust me I do, but I've been dealing with a lot of shit and it's been stressing me out." I pleaded, wanting him to understand that what I said was genuine.

Santana and Dreux just sat in the background, trying to act like they weren't being nosy.

"That's still not an excuse Sammy. We're in a relationship now, we're supposed to come to each other about these things, not run away and go ghost for a fucking week." He reminded me, and I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I really didn't wanna lose this boy, after all the work I put in to get him, I knew I had to make it up.

"Look babe, I really am sorry and I know that I hurt you, but I promise to make it up to you-actually ima stop by real quick, so be ready alright?" I spoke firmly, grabbing my shit so I could go.

He let out a small "hmm", before hanging up in my face.

"So, you finna go drop dick in him while we have an important drop off to make?" Santana goofy ass asked, with his signature sly smirk.

I let out a small chuckle, as I headed towards the door.

"Shit might, if he let me." I responded smugly, and headed out the door. I could still hear their obnoxious laughter in the background.