Chapter Three

Samuel

Man where these niggas at, I'm ready to go!

Then my phone notifications went off.

»message from: Dreux🥂«
"Ayy nigga come outside we here bro."
It read.

Finally damn, I was finna end up not going.

»message to: Dreux🥂«
"Fasho, I'm out the door."

I grabbed my jacket off the chair and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

When I got in the car, they both greeted me.

"Wassup pussy nigga!" Santana yelled over the music, and we dapped each other up.

Goofy ass nigga.

"I'm chillin cuh, is the party gon buss? Because if not then ima leave." I said pulling the blunt from behind my ear, and sparkin it up.

Ion got enough time, for it to be wasted.

"Damn nigga, we ain't even arrived yet. Give shit a chance first." Dreux said from the front seat, before turning the music up louder.

I took a long hit from the blunt, blowing out a large cloud of smoke.

"Yea whatever nigga."

Shit better be bussin, or I'm gon fr.

»«»«»«»«

10 minuets later and we finally arrived at the party.

"Damn Issa whole bunch of hunnies up in here, and they all bad!" Santana said, scanning the crowd.

Nah I see a couple of ogres up in here...

"I'm trynna get some pussy tonight bro, I'm not finna be no wallflower." Dreux replied, leaving me and Santana behind to got talk to a group of bitches.

Nigga gon fuck around and get a STD.

"Make sure they legal. Oh-oh AND USE CONDOMS." Santana yelled, and Dreux just waved him off.

These niggas is stupid.

"I'm going to get a drink, you coming nigga?" I asked, waiting for his reply.

He was silent for a minute.

"Uh yea bro, I could use a drink or two."

We headed towards the kitchen, bumping into mad people on the way there.

"Pass me the henny, I need a something strong." Santana said, reaching for the Hennessy.

Man this finna get sloppy drunk, I'm already knowing.

I slid the Hennessy over to him, and then grabbed myself a drink.

"I need some food man, who throws a party without getting some snacks or something?" I asked getting irritated.

When I go too long without food in my system, I catch an attitude.

"Nigga go mingle. Try to get some pussy, or ass, nigga ion know whatever you into." He said laughing, taking another swig from his drink.

I scoffed at that, and started laughing.

He really a funny nigga.

»«»«»«»«

I was minding my business, sipping my drink, when I noticed a fine piece of meat making his way over to the cooler, grabbing himself a drink.

"Bro who is you staring at?" Santana asked, trynna figure out who I was looking at.

I pointed at the skinny light skinned nigga, with the curly hair standing by the cooler, struggling to open his bottle.

"Go and talk to him then nigga." He said pushing me in his direction.

I stumbled but quickly caught myself, sending him a glare, before walking over to the boy.

"You need help with that?" I asked him, taking the bottle from his hands popping the cap off, and handing it back over to him.

He looked at my weirdly, before thanking me.

"Uh thanks, I appreciate it bro." He said, slapping me on the shoulder, and heading for the exit.

I grabbed his wrist, stopping him in his tracks.

"I didn't catch your name, I'm Sammy tho." I told him smiling, with my hand still wrapped around his wrist.

He looked at my hand, before looking back at me like I was crazy.

"You didn't catch it because I never threw it." He said shaking his hand outta my grip.

Oh he feisty, I like that shit.

"My bad shawty, I ain't mean to come at you no typa way." I said trynna ease the situation.

I'm just trynna fuck with you.

He looked me up and down, cocking his head to the side, before mean mugging me.

"Ion know what typa shit you into, but I'm not with that bro. I'm not yo shawty, I'm not no bitch neither." He sneered, getting real rowdy with me.

Oh... I must've struck a nerve.

Instead of matching his energy, I kept shit classy.

"My bad shawty, I ain't mean no disrespect. Soo can I get your name now, or nah?" I said giving him the biggest smile I could muster.

I gotta butter him up.

He opened his mouth, before closing it right back. He took a deep breath, then making eye contact with me.

He staring deep into my soul right now.

"Lucas." He said plainly, grabbing his drink and storming out the kitchen.

I smiled to myself.

"Mmh... Lucas." His name fell out my mouth smoothly, like some butter.

That's gon be all mine one day.

»«»«»«»«

Chapter Three is COMPLETE.
Excuse any mistakes, I haven't proofread yet.
I hopefully you guys enjoyed, I definitely enjoy writing it.
Vote/Comment ✨

Byeeeeee!!!