Starters

A/n: So this is my first story so I am very sorry if it sucks but I'm going to try to make it good. If you all ever have any suggestions or things you think I could make better then please let me know. Xx
————————————————————————————————————————————

Today was the day. Lillian was going to meet up with her childhood friend named Elliott, or as most people know him, Muselk. He was around 6 ft 2 inches with reddish brown hair that was always kept in spikes. He was a famous youtuber and had around 7.5 million subscribers.

Lillian, on the other hand, was a smaller youtuber but still pretty well known.  She was 5ft 3 inches with long blonde hair that was usually just kept down. She had been uploading videos for about five years and had just hit 4 million subscribers.

Elliott was meeting her at the airport in Sydney for the Battle of the Youtubers. The Battle of the Youtubers was a new event where 200 youtubers from all across the globe that had four million+ subscribers came to this event to battle and see who had the strongest powers. Yes, that's right, all youtubers had powers. Elliott had the power of force-fields, invisibility, and water. He was considered a brown magic or a minor magic user.

Lillian had all of the powers in one and were considered a black(Black is my favorite color so)magic or an alpha magic user.
Her primary powers were wind control, invisibility, and storm control, meaning she can control all wind and all types of storms.

She was a very rare type of magic user and was  scared to reveal her powers to all of the other youtubers but at least she knew that Elliott would always be there for her and support her no matter what. He was always so kind and caring in that way, even if he seems murder obsessed when on camera. (Let's be honest...he does though but it's really damn funny) She was about halfway through the long flight from North Carolina in America-

he does though but it's really damn funny) She was about halfway through the long flight from North Carolina in America-

(There if ya didn't know)

-all the way to Sydney, Australia, when she started to doze off while listening to Monster by Imagine Dragons. At first she was hesitant to let herself fall asleep because she didn't want to be left behind but in the end, sleep won over and she closed her eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Okay. Like I said at the beginning, I'm trash but I promise that I will try. I will most likely not have consistent updates just because of school and a wedding coming up. The song in the media is the inspiration of this book because idk I just like it. I will also always add a pic of Lillian's clothes in the media. If you want a face reveal let me know and we can arrange. K I'm ranting.
Q: What three super powers would you want and why?
A: I would want
1.) Invisibility- I like to freak people out so I can just pop up behind them and scare them
2.) Storm control- storms are cool and sometimes destructive. What more do I need?
3.) Wind control- I love the wind and it can be gentle yet powerful. I have always been drawn to wind don't judge me. I honestly wouldn't give a damn if you do.

I will see you in the next chapter my Shady Squad, keep up the great work and stay awesome!!!