The Stranger

—It was the same person that she had bumped into at the airport.
"Hey! Aren't you the girl from the airport that I bumped into or have I got it wrong?" He asked.
"Yeah I am her-er-me-er- fuck it, you get the point." She responded while everyone, including herself was laughing.
(I've actually done this before.)
"Well, seeing has we haven't officially met, let me properly introduce myself. I'm Lachlan, and, as you can probably guess, I'm a youtuber as well as the rest of these guys. Welcome to the Click House, Lillian." Lachlan introduces himself.
"Okay then. Now that you know all these weirdos, I'm gonna give you the house tour!" Elliott shouted, being over- enthusiastic as always.
"Okay then, lez go peeps!" Lillian shouted.
"Jesus Christ." Elliott said while chuckling. "Come along, crazy person I met on the streets."
"That is bullshit and you know it. You didn't meet me on the streets." She replied.
"Whatever. Why are we still here?! I'm supposed to show you the house!! What the fuck?!!" Elliott shouted. "Come along child. I shall show you the way, well, the house."

———Time skip to after house tour———
(Cause I'm lazy and don't wanna do this bit)

"—and this is your room that will be yours for now and you sleep and shit like that. We have a gaming setup here already for you so you can be a streamer by-the-way pro like Fresh. And crush all my dreams, you damn streamer btw!!" Elliott shouted.
"Okay then. Also, it's not my fault that I'm good at the game. You just need to learn how to play."
"Fuck you. I'm in shock you would say that to someone as charming as me. Obviously you don't know beauty when you see it." He replied sarcastically.
"Whatever." She said while laughing. "Get Out now. I'm gonna unpack."
Elliott turned and walked out the door muttering about "How dare you kick his majesty out of the room." Or something like that.
Lillian turned back to the larger suitcase, picked it up and plopped it on the bed. Then she opened it and began putting everything into separate drawers in neat, organized piles cause she was OCD as fuck.
About 10-15 minutes later, she was almost finished unpacking everything, when there was a knock at her door and Lachlan stepped in.
"Hey, I was just coming to let you know that we're getting pizza for dinner and to ask what kind you want. Soooo, what kind do you want?" He asked her.
"Honestly, any kind is fine with me. Whatever kind y'all want is good." Lillian replied. "I'll be down in a few minutes. I'm just gonna finish unpacking."
"Okay, I'll let the crew know. See ya in a few, fam." He said and smiled in a really cute way.
'Wait. Did I really just think that? There's no way. But I did though. Shit. Do I have feelings for Lachy? I just met him. No no no. I'm probably just tired.' She thought as she placed the last shirt into the dresser that was set up for her and headed downstairs, still wondering about the thoughts that had gone through her head minutes before.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Hey peeps!! Sorry for not updating in forever but I caught the flu twice and couldn't gather enough sanity to write something comprehensible. I don't think that's a word but, ha! I don't give a shit. Then school was a bitch to catch up on. For being so late of an update you get one small sneak peek at next chapter. Chapter 5 will be in Lachlan's POV. Lastly, question. Should I make a new cover or do y'all like it? Let me know!

Goodbye my Shady Squad!! I love you all so much!! Keep up the great work and stay awesome!!!!!