On the Way pt.1

"Well shit." Lillian said. "I think I'll be okay. I think I'll be powerful enough to overpower anyone and talking to you lot has made me more okay with sharing my power."
"Well that's good and at least you don't have to say you're an Ultima." Lachlan stated, looking at the bright side of things.
"That's true but now you and Lillian can't team together because of the same-color teaming thing." Kathleen said.
"But I'll tell you what we can do. As we all know, the battle starts with everyone in the Arena. After 25% of the people go down, they have 3 other rounds, each round eliminating 25% until the last two are standing. We need to do everything we can to make sure it's Lillian versus a lower level magic person. We know a lot of other guys in the tournament with Lachlan being in the Pack and Vikk being in the Sidemen. They will all help Lachlan, and along the lines, helping Lillian." Elliott proposed. "Everyone in?"
Everybody nodded their heads in agreement.
"I'll do anything to help you two." Cray said to Lachlan and Lillian.
"Thank you." Lillian said with a small smile of gratitude.
"Well guys, it's getting kinda late so I'm making something that's microwaveable for dinner because that's all I know how to cook." Elliott said, standing up and heading upstairs to the kitchen.
"I'm gonna go stream and go to sleep. Even after that nap, I'm still hella tired. Tomorrow we all have to pack for the Battle because we're leaving the day after." Lillian said, standing up.
"Are you not gonna eat anything for dinner? You haven't eaten since brunch." Kathleen asked.
"No. I'm not hungry." Lillian said.
"Are you okay, Lillian? You know that you can tell us anything right?"
"I'm fine. I promise, no need to worry." Lillian answered, smiling. Then she turned away, heading up the stairs. She walked into her room, set up her recording equipment, and launched Fortnite.
"Hey guys! Welcome back to another stream. Tonight we are going to be playing some Fortnite! We're trying to give some noobs some wins and protect them from all the other sweats." Lillian said, once again smiling but her eyes were telling a different story. Nobody was looking at her eyes, even the entire Click Crew, who were also watching her stream. They were all focused on the gameplay. When she got her first noob a win, she laughed and smiled.
What nobody knew was that her smiles were fake, her laughter was forced, and she for sure wasn't fine, even in the slightest.
——————————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! These next few chapters will probably be pretty depressing so just watch out for that if it triggers you. I'm in a slightly bad place right now. I'm just super lonely. 😔 I feel like all of my friends don't like me anymore. One of them keeps saying shit like, "I bet you I can't pick Lillian up. She's fat and weighs 105 pounds. Isn't that right, chubby puppy?" When I actually weigh 85. It's just really putting me down so updates might be slowing down a bit. Please just give me some time. I'm really sorry but please, just give me a little bit of time.💜💜